Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dom Sheed drink...a cooling drink for a hot environment! Recipes plz...

Darkest Rum in a cold frosted glass with rimmed white sugar, ice cubes and a fresh sprig of mint! View attachment 726271
It needs a black liqueur and a white liqueur layered at the bottom of the glass

Bookmarked.

On a serious note, how clear is it just reading the posts this week how much more respect these clubs have between each other than any others atm?

Can't wait.

It all started back in 1990 when we helped the Eagles get on their way by sending Peter Wilson home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hoping Dom doesn't meet any of you before the game. Will be clinically dead from alcohol poisoning with all the free drinks.
So well preserved from all that Alcohol ingestion that Dazzler10 could mount him on the wall of his house next to the framed pic! :thumbsu: :p:thumbsu:

You want a funner fact?

Gather round tiges this ones a ripper.

West coast had pick 6 in that draft.

We already knew who we wanted in that draft and knew noone else wanted or had shown any interest in him.

We swapped pick 6 with collingwood for pick 11 and pick 38 or 39 (thereabouts)

And got ............ drumroll please ....... DOM SHEED

That for real? That's a cracker.

this was a tough week for me.

I feel like both our clubs have a lot of respect for each other as can be seen in preview threads.

we both know we are good sides about to go head to head.

Eagles haven't really done anything wrong in recent times either.

however what they did do was righted our wrong when we lost the Prelim, so for that I feel the appropriate theme is a Dom Sheed appreciation thread.

This might not be the best of banter thread titles but it still gives me a good feeling.

Nothing more delicious than observing the looks of pain on the Pies supporters in the background as the ball sails through and they realise. Even Cox puts his hands on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back