Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more delicious than observing the looks of pain on the Pies supporters in the background as the ball sails through and they realise. Even Cox puts his hands on his head.

Lets be fair to the bloke, Cox probably doesn't understand enough of the game to actually have realised what had happened at the time. He probably went up to Bucks after the siren and asked "did we win?"

Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.
Yeah we are shitting ourselves after seeing the way you smashed carlton on a nice dry deck

Forever in debt to the Coker’s beating scumwood and the way they strung it out was pure poetry. They have some players that seem real good blokes eg Josh Kennedy but this week hope we tear em a new one.

Looks like my sources were correct -- Cotch not keen on facing Yeo. Hopefully he comes back next week or Richmond probably won't finish top 4.

Dimma could be in trouble after two failed seasons. Richmond will be ruing letting Caracella leave.

Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.
Now this is bantz.

Your supporters will be here whinging about free kicks and umpiring on Sunday. Or maybe your players suddenly have 'gastro' again lol
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I’m surprised you even stop watching the last 2 minutes of that game. If that were Richmond I’m pretty sure I’d have worn out the DVD in the first week replaying those last two minutes. :D
I'd have run out of socks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like my sources were correct -- Cotch not keen on facing Yeo. Hopefully he comes back next week or Richmond probably won't finish top 4.

Dimma could be in trouble after two failed seasons. Richmond will be ruing letting Caracella leave.

Why you be a buzz kill bro? Why? You make me do dis. Please stop.....

d01cdf0325a2948a67f33d0e241a05e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've received a lot of PMs from Richmond supporters letting me know that they appreciate my comments and that other Richmond supporters have been too confident lately.
Lol you think this is confident? You didn’t see the Richmond board last week before the Carlton game did you? :D

You must be fun at parties

Reckon his invites 'get lost in the mail '

I've received a lot of PMs from Richmond supporters letting me know that they appreciate my comments and that other Richmond supporters have been too confident lately.

I'm sure you have lol

Didn't Vickery try to kill someone recently? Richmond has culture issues. No wonder Cuz went off the rails as soon as he arrived.

No, Tyrone tried to kill a club. Big difference.

40B29F1B-673D-4339-918D-CD6BCEBDD2AB.jpeg

And Cuzzy, that’s just a sad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back