Dom Sheed 'on the verge of greatness'

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm probably wrong but to me he's spending less time in the guts again.

Also as FKASC reckons, Sheed's poor in the wet.

100 games coming up for Dom and noone gives a s**t
To be honest 100 games isn't much of milestone these days.

As actually come to think of it the only milestone that has much significance these days is 300 games. Milestones below 300 games has loss a lot of respect I reckon. Use to be a big thing in the early 2000s.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm probably wrong but to me he's spending less time in the guts again.

Also as FKASC reckons, Sheed's poor in the wet.

I think it was Sheed's BackChat appearance this year where he joked about people talking about him being a good wet weather player because he had one decent game in the wet. He talks about one of his early games where it was wet and he only had 3-4 disposals where Priddis had 30 and heaps of clearances. He says himself that he isnt great in the wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the creeping fear we aren't going all the way and sick-in-the-pit-of-the-stomach expectation levels with each game are starting to get to everyone.
Kinda felt like that a bit all year. A little on edge every game with the expectation that we are good but not always showing it. Last year was a little more chilled as there were no expectations and we were just seeing how far we could get with the exciting new kids. Realistically, anything less than a GF is a failed season.

The result has been the most consistent campaign of his career...
The 24-year-old ranks top three at West Coast for disposals, clearances and inside 50s, has booted 15 goals, and rarely had a down day.

People are harsh markers on here, he's played some damn good footy and is still only 24yo. He's got more gears in him I reckon.

Tried to find some highlights to celebrate game 100 and could only find this:

Hopefully his next 100 games have some even better highlights ;)

The pleasing thing other than that goal was that he wasn’t too far from a Norm Smith that day either. Shuey was clearly bog on that day but Dom Legit played 4 quarters of good footy on that day.

Which would you prefer? To kick that goal and forever be a legend; or win the Norm Smith (and forever be a legend?)
Image result for dom sheed gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back