Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

Always the right decision. This kid helped to steady us tonight early, just a champion biult for the big stage. Always stands up against the big players

I was wrong - no way he should be sub in the prelim or gf. I reckon Collingwood would be pissed they didn't pick him despite trading for our earlier first round pick.
Especially since freeman, who they took at 10 that year, is out the door.

If the rumours were true and there was a gentlemans agreement with the pies, it worked out very well for us.

Love the fact he's a lock in our side in a grand final year. Bodes very well for our future.

Sheed has stepped up this year and can do it all. Break tackles, bit of swervability, hard ball gets, outside run, gets clear and kicks goals, lace out passes.

Sheed will only get better. Yeo to the midifeld or GTFO. Duggan with another pre season.
Bodes well. Bodes very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so strong for a second year player in that position. it's actually funny now to think about how worked up many were when we traded down the order to draft him. clearly the club knew what they had on their hands. should play 200 games for us.

Sheed just continues to stand up in the tackle and get the ball away when under pressure. Last night his ability to do that was immense.
In a interview mid season sheed said he has been training with priddis in how to not panic in a tackle and just ride it until you find the right option . Has been improving this all season .
But the lad also brings his chiseling left foot to the party and judo flips like he employed on puopolo !
Gun and maybe our next captain

In a interview mid season sheed said he has been training with priddis in how to not panic in a tackle and just ride it until you find the right option . Has been improving this all season .
But the lad also brings his chiseling left foot to the party and judo flips like he employed on puopolo !
Gun and maybe our next captain

Second person to mention this in the last few days.

Other person thinks he'll win a Brownlow one day.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Terrific last night again. Really enjoyed his season and the way for a second year player he seems so set in the team. Keep it up Shred

Second person to mention this in the last few days.

Other person thinks he'll win a Brownlow one day.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Well he was the U18 captain for WA wasn't he ?
He also won the larke medal .
Not that this is a precursor to the captaincy and brownlow but he ticks a lot the boxes .
Has grunt on the inside , class on the outside , great work ethic , doesn't seem the type to get suspended and in priddis absence in the first final you could see him directing traffic setting up our stoppage structures .
All this for a 20 year old !
He is also unlikely to attract a tag with the quality players around him
Sheed has a very bright future at our club .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back