Traded Dom Tyson [traded to North Melbourne for Preuss and #62]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guns go "BOOM", not "CLANG", trolololol.
All jokes aside with your depth and how strong your midefield is Dom should be on the trade table. I think he would attract a lot of interest from a few of the lower clubs - ess, blues and saints should be looking at making an offer.

All jokes aside with your depth and how strong your midefield is Dom should be on the trade table. I think he would attract a lot of interest from a few of the lower clubs - ess, blues and saints should be looking at making an offer.

Dom will be back in the team soon enough, someone like Harmes will make way the next time changes are made.

He'll be back in the team soon enough, had a bit of a dip in form when they shifted him out onto a wing.

I see him replacing Harmes soon, offers more especially as a midfield rotation.
He's not competing with Harmes for a spot in the 22. Brayshaw has taken over his role.

I know you're not a fan of Harmes, but as I told you early in the year the club likes him. He's tough, has decent pace, and is spreading well.

Rodney Eade tweeted last week

Rodney Eade‏ @facingchange26
Is James Harmes the most improved player in the competition? Your thoughts on who is? Who from your club has had the biggest improvement?

5:07 PM - 27 May 2018

He's not competing with Harmes for a spot in the 22. Brayshaw has taken over his role.

I know you're not a fan of Harmes, but as I told you early in the year the club likes him. He's tough, has decent pace, and is spreading well.

Rodney Eade tweeted last week

Rodney Eade‏ @facingchange26
Is James Harmes the most improved player in the competition? Your thoughts on who is? Who from your club has had the biggest improvement?

5:07 PM - 27 May 2018

Has poor skills, isn't kicking goals and even his high possession games have minimal impact.

That's without the constant playing for free kicks and attempting to take mark of the year in every pack he sees regardless of whether or not a teammate has the contest won.

Has poor skills, isn't kicking goals and even his high possession games have minimal impact.

That's without the constant playing for free kicks and attempting to take mark of the year in every pack he sees regardless of whether or not a teammate has the contest won.
You're seeing what you want to see. It's easy to concentrate on a player's limitations, but coaches also focus on a player's strengths. Either way, he's not competing with Tyson.

And you better get used to him, as he's not getting dropped any time soon.

You're seeing what you want to see. It's easy to concentrate on a player's limitations, but coaches also focus on a player's strengths. Either way, he's not competing with Tyson.

And you better get used to him, as he's not getting dropped any time soon.

I seem to remember you telling me Jetta wouldn't getting much of a go because "he lacks rebounding ability" at the start of last year, so I'll be fine thanks.

I seem to remember you telling me Jetta wouldn't getting much of a go because "he lacks rebounding ability" at the start of last year, so I'll be fine thanks.
We all make mistakes. Jetta is a star and improved that side (rebound) of his game, which he knew he had to.

But I'll add that Harmes last 3 weeks have been fantastic. 81 disposals (ave 27), 20 marks, and an ave of 100 rating points. His spread and speed has been great.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your 'opinion'.

Tigers rated him very highly in his draft year and were also into him the year before he was traded to Melbourne but just couldnt get the deal done then the following year Melb/GWS did the deal.

Hope Richmond are still in the picture oif Dom is on the table

Remove this Banner Ad

Back