Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 30, 2012
Just behind you...
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tassie
Ladies and Gents,
While I am not happy to see Lachie go to Brissie, he is and that's that. I wish him well.
A player exploring his option is Dom Tyson from Melbourne. He wants to play inside mid, where we have a recent vacancy.
What say you all in regard to pursuing him and to what level?

For depth or best 22?

For our best 22 I am really keen to see what North can do, plus we have a number of boys who I think can emerge quite quickly if their attitude and preparation is good. Crowdon, Gyro, Hughes.

Different positions, but I also think Duman and Nyhuis have best 22 credentials, and we also need to fit Conca and Logue in. In the shuffle to do that, I would not be overly keen to try and get Tyson in as well.

Nope.

Play the youngsters through there.

If he's steak knives in the Hogan deal? So be it, but otherwise no thanks.

I like Dom Tyson and would suit what we need...as a large outside midfielder. There would be a lot of competition to play inside mid and whilst he is very good, I still think we should be trying to play Fyfe, Cerra and Blakely (Banfield if we need to tag an insider) if Neale goes.

I like Dom Tyson and would suit what we need...as a large outside midfielder. There would be a lot of competition to play inside mid and whilst he is very good, I still think we should be trying to play Fyfe, Cerra and Blakely (Banfield if we need to tag an insider) if Neale goes.
But he can't kick, why would we want him on the outside? Also not quick either is he?

I like Tyson, but I see him as a player who will always be a "nearly" player.
He does the amazing sidestep with clean hands, only to take too long to get rid of it & get caught holding the ball.
I do like him & hope he does well wherever he plays (except if he relocates to the Perth northern suburbs of course)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back