Social Domestic grievances. That's it, let it all out.

Remove this Banner Ad

My partner will walk in while I'm watching the footy and ask, "Who's winning?" FML. If you want to know sit down and watch it for yourself.

Miserable weather at the moment, cold, wet, no sun.

Our drier is in the blink so we have a huge back load of washing as it's taking a day or more to dry each load as we have limited hanging room and non ideal conditions...

I get home the other day, what do I see hanging? Kids school uniforms? No , my uniform? No, her work clothes maybe? No... Bath towels , surely? No...

I see all these pairs of jeans and skirts Ive never before seen..

I do tom de longe what the gif... What's this? Oh she is sending all those to the op shop, she cleaned out an old clothes bag from the cupboard..

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Are they just wired different or something??

Not only preferences op shop clothes over what we need tomorrow... But actually is RE washing them cause they have been in a bag for a year?

Lost for words sometimes

Wifey on my back to declutter. Sell some of your crap on ebay. Ok. Go to sell something. Where is the power pack for it? I had it all together here to sell. Oh I cleaned up. So where is the power pack then? It's not with the unit. Oh I don't know. I just put it away somewhere. :mad:
Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

Guaranteed it's your fault though.

Wifey on my back to declutter. Sell some of your crap on ebay. Ok. Go to sell something. Where is the power pack for it? I had it all together here to sell. Oh I cleaned up. So where is the power pack then? It's not with the unit. Oh I don't know. I just put it away somewhere. :mad:

Lol, my ex was like that, stuff would always go missing. And not just mine, she'd misplace her own stuff as well. She was just a random person when it came to where things were meant to go and how they should be used. For example, one day I got home from work and found her using the pasta scoop to clean out the gutter because it was "the best tool she could find for the job".

When we split we were cleaning out the house and I kept finding stuff I'd been missing in the oddest places. The spare power pack for my drill was in the cabinet behind the bathroom mirror. I'd never thought to look there because that's where she stored all her junk...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back