Easy, it’s pronounced

• Horn-ee, like he’s feeling amorous

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 11, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am growing in confidence we will have the opportunity to take him if we want him - the talk around some of the previously unseen Vic lads is growing as they put the performances on the board - NM would rather a Vic lad {if there are rumours of homesickness} and perhaps Horne may be a little soft in the second half of the season.
I actually agree. If you read a lot of the Vic media it’s all about the top end Vic talent, Horne doesn’t feature as much one would think. Long way to go until draft night, lots can change.

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The mighty Panthers, GWV Rebels, Be
I am growing in confidence we will have the opportunity to take him if we want him - the talk around some of the previously unseen Vic lads is growing as they put the performances on the board - NM would rather a Vic lad {if there are rumours of homesickness} and perhaps Horne may be a little soft in the second half of the season.
Really?

There's 1 Victorian Nick Daicos in the same discussion as Horne and no others have put up anything that is likely to change that thinking thus far in the NAB League or the AFL Academy game vs Geelong VFL where 3 really decent prospects didn't play namely Campbell Chesser, Ben Hobbs and Cooper Murley but I doubt they're in the same discussion as Daicos and Horne.

And whatever happens there's close to zero chance that Daicos won't be suiting up for the Pies in 2022.

LoBu

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
The fan thing is a bit and overrated. Once they enter the AFL they forget about which club the supported as a kid.
Look at the Cornes boys, couldn't have been more indoctrinated to love Adelaide, they drank that Port Kool-aid though...

CrowBloke

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide/ Team BARTY!
Hello miscreants

we here in moderatorland (well, me) have been wondering...

we all know Jason Horne is likely to go very high, if not #1

he’s from SA (South Africa? South Australia? South Adelaide?)

we’re gonna talk about him incessantly

...how exactly do you pronounce his last name ?
HONE (the 'r' is silent).

Remove this Banner Ad