Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Bob Neil

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2011
At a table with old friends
AFL Club
Adelaide
So you want to confirm The Horne Identity?
Makes sense - if he’s as good as you’re saying (The Horne Supremacy) then we all need to know how to say it.
Once you’ve found out the correct pronunciation I think you need an edict from the mods for all to follow (The Horne Ultimatum).
What an achievement it would be to reach unity on such a difficult subject (The Horne Legacy).
Just looking at his name I don’t think it’s too hard. Jason Horne.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
So you want to confirm The Horne Identity?
Makes sense - if he’s as good as you’re saying (The Horne Supremacy) then we all need to know how to say it.
Once you’ve found out the correct pronunciation I think you need an edict from the mods for all to follow (The Horne Ultimatum).
What an achievement it would be to reach unity on such a difficult subject (The Horne Legacy).
Just looking at his name I don’t think it’s too hard. Jason Horne.

so Jason Horne, and his friend Bjorn, were in their car listening to Korn on the way to Lorne?

no wonder I am so forlorn.

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
I think that Natalie Imbruglia said it best...

So I guess the fortune teller's right
Should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But we scraped a few wins and now
I don't care, we have no luck
How did we screw the GF so much?
There's just so many things

All I want is, Horne
I'm all out of faith, could he end up in teal?
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Those wins haven't changed
us into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect pick for us is Horne
Forms a little late
We've already lost Horne
Horne

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Me so Horne

I still think we're going to end up no higher than 16th if the club does this properly.
We'll need to be more subtle than this week

Note to club: If it takes multiple press conference to explain our actions then we've gone too far

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
Me so Horne

We'll need to be more subtle than this week

Note to club: If it takes multiple press conference to explain our actions then we've gone too far
Ahhh, not so fast my dear Watson, we have been doing the long play for years. The AFL and media have a body full of evidence that:
A) We would not intentionally make the mistake.
B) Botch the explanation badly.

This week I think selecting Scott Thompson to play in the middle is the right call.

He's a Port fan though, hopefully in 3 years time Port are in the rebuild phase and we're on the rise...

The moment a kid is drafted, who they supported is irrelevant unless they ended up at that club.

Oct 12, 2006
Far West SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Panthers, Double Blues
I am growing in confidence we will have the opportunity to take him if we want him - the talk around some of the previously unseen Vic lads is growing as they put the performances on the board - NM would rather a Vic lad {if there are rumours of homesickness} and perhaps Horne may be a little soft in the second half of the season.

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
He's a Port fan though, hopefully in 3 years time Port are in the rebuild phase and we're on the rise...
The fan thing is a bit overrated. Once they enter the AFL they forget about which club the supported as a kid.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am growing in confidence we will have the opportunity to take him if we want him - the talk around some of the previously unseen Vic lads is growing as they put the performances on the board - NM would rather a Vic lad {if there are rumours of homesickness} and perhaps Horne may be a little soft in the second half of the season.

I actually agree. If you read a lot of the Vic media it’s all about the top end Vic talent, Horne doesn’t feature as much one would think. Long way to go until draft night, lots can change.

Back