Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy this game but one thing that it does lack is grounds.

Played 5 test match series against England and every single one of them was at the MCG.

Then you also have some IPL, County, England T20 and England 40o matches also played at the Melbourne stadium.

Some of the grounds look rubbish too. Like that Indian ground with the massive mountain behind it that's so pixalated it looks like its come straight from the Commodore 64. WIthout that it would be so much better. And that other ground with the massive, ugly Taj Mahal granstand. The crowd on the grass banks of some of the stadiums look terrible too. The old version of the SCG is way too long straight of the wicket, someone got their drawings wrong.

I do like the ground that kinda looks like the WACA but. And the Bradman Oval.

Patch is good, but still a couple of things that I reckon should be adjusted/implemented

1. The mechanics behind teams chasing runs is still way off. Its annoying batting number 4, and having your openers finish a T20 at 0/105 chasing 160. Maybe if you are captain of a team, you could have the option of increasing batter aggression for a risk/reward type strategy.
2. I think there should be Man of the Series awards. There are soo many test series and limited overs series against teams, and it would provide a bit more excitement if there was a Man of the Series award given and XP. I wouldnt have thought this would be difficult to implement.

Would be cool if it had like all time stats leaderboards for each form of the game so you have something to keep striving for. eg. Move past Tendulkars runs total or Warnies wickets total but also the computer players all time stats keep increasing as well so they could set the new mark as well.

So the career chasing down logic thing clearly hasn't been fixed and some games are worse than ever. Just had a game where our team scored 250-odd. The other team scored 3-153 from their 50 overs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only encountered this problem once, when I came in at 3/176 after 41 chasing 339. Decided to play for myself like the rest of them but ran myself put for 21 in the 48th over. We finished 4/238.

I am currently 269* in a test against South Africa. Dale Steyn raps me on the front pad.

4n0lskI.jpeg

Given not out by the umpire, not reviewed by the South Africans. Gift.

I am currently 269* in a test against South Africa. Dale Steyn raps me on the front pad.

4n0lskI.jpeg

Did you nick it slightly?

Did you nick it slightly?
Hmm, I hope so, I've turned it into my highest test score.

I didn't think I got near it, didn't hear a sound, was horribly late on it, and I didn't even consider it until I read your post. But I guess that must be it? Good problem solving haha.

Hmm, I hope so, I've turned it into my highest test score.

I didn't think I got near it, didn't hear a sound, was horribly late on it, and I didn't even consider it until I read your post. But I guess that must be it? Good problem solving haha.
I have been on the wrong end of it. Got a few dead middle stump at 155km/h, got told no, reviewed it and didnt even go to ball tracking

4n0lskI.jpeg

I am not happy with this game right now. We are 0-551 off 52 overs. I'm on 397*. I'm about to topple Lara's record

The game declares for me out of nowhere. BUT I'M THE ******* CAPTAIN! WHAT THE *

*Why do we need to declare 50 overs in? South Africa made 543 and now it's back to square one. But once again, I'm meant to be the captain?

I am not happy with this game right now. We are 0-551 off 52 overs. I'm on 397*. I'm about to topple Lara's record

The game declares for me out of nowhere. BUT I'M THE ******* CAPTAIN! WHAT THE ****

*Why do we need to declare 50 overs in? South Africa made 543 and now it's back to square one. But once again, I'm meant to be the captain?

I think you may have to take that up with the coach. I sense a rebellion.

Doherty almost bowled Tassie to victory against me today. 6/167 chasing 185, Agar gets himself out so I decide to farm strike towards victory. Coults lasts 5 balls and Dorff gets a golden duck. Still needed 14 to win. Only let Paris face 6 deliveries and won by 1 wicket (finishing 62*).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back