Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

At the moment it sounds like a prettier version of DBC 14. No new features? Like World Cups in Career mode, more realistic selections (why is my 17 year old captain of the ODI team?) and stuff like that?
The feature list in the press release is purely for the Academy demo that released on Steam.

There is HEAPS to be revealed, lots of improvements and plenty of fans requests to be revealed in time.

I want an option to have regen cricketers. I want leg spinners to turn the ball. I want a world to be reacting around me in career mode, rather than grinding through 1000's of meaningless fixtures.

The feature list in the press release is purely for the Academy demo that released on Steam.

There is HEAPS to be revealed, lots of improvements and plenty of fans requests to be revealed in time.
Ahhh cool. Would for it just to be a graphics update. Keen to hear more. DBC14 is my most played game on Steam :)

Small wishlist for new game in terms of gameplay mainly.

- More tournaments in Career (world cup, tri series etc..) and man of the series awards as well.
- Career sides that change over time (players coming in and out due to form), also a ranking system for performance (like ICC Test batting rank etc.)
- More ability to actually spin the ball when bowling spin. Maybe you can earn the ability to bowl certain deliveries like the doosra in career by taking a certain number of wickets.
- More recognition of records. Have a total runs scored list available in career (from all players), let a batsman know when he passes a career milestone or breaks a record (fastest 100, most sixes in an innings etc..)
- Realistic chasing simulation (rather than my team ending up 1/110 in a T20 chasing 160)
- Few more stadiums would be nice, but probably unlikely given licensing issues.
- Challenge/Scenario Mode - Allows users to recreate famous moments in matches (eg Edgbaston 2005, Sydney 2008 etc..). Scenarios could be generated by the community and uploaded.
- Something to do with XP earned. Its all well and good working your way up the leaderboard, but perhaps something else to do with the XP would be nice. Not entirely sure what though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want an option to have regen cricketers. I want leg spinners to turn the ball. I want a world to be reacting around me in career mode, rather than grinding through 1000's of meaningless fixtures.

I want a game where I dont have to wait for years to get a version that actually works properly, is worth the money I pay for it at the store, and has a few less bugs than a rainforest.

I want a game where I dont have to wait for years to get a version that actually works properly, is worth the money I pay for it at the store, and has a few less bugs than a rainforest.

Where have all the quality trolls gone, they once had wit and at least gave you a laugh.

If you're not funny, which you clearly are not, then just #$^% right off - It's 2016 FFS!

Where have all the quality trolls gone, they once had wit and at least gave you a laugh.

If you're not funny, which you clearly are not, then just #$^% right off - It's 2016 FFS!

Ha, just a matter of minutes till you responded. Your so easily baited and paranoid of bad press. Show some professionalism and make a decent game FFS that release ON TIME. Pathetic campaigner.

Ha, just a matter of minutes till you responded. Your so easily baited and paranoid of bad press. Show some professionalism and make a decent game FFS that release ON TIME. Pathetic campaigner.

Perhaps your mother should have swallowed.. WOW...

What a disrespectful thing you are.

Bet my house this thing doesn't come out on time. And when it does eventually get released, probably mid next year, it will be near on unplayable with bugs and glitches. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back