Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

"Oh no! The greatest cricket video game ever made by the length of the Flemington straight has some minor faults that were quickly corrected! Arrrgghh" - Hudu Gurusingha , 2016
To be fair, there are some pretty big faults with Career Mode that have not been fixed at all, even after the updates said they would be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, there are some pretty big faults with Career Mode that have not been fixed at all, even after the updates said they would be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely true and the game definitely should not be exempt from constructive criticism, but there's a big difference between criticism and acting like a petulant child.

What issues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really women? would rather the more focus on game play and career mode.
The addition of women cricketers has in no way taken focus from either of those aspects you mention.

There's no point in releasing a new game with the exact same features as the previous, and at the moment, including women is the best way to go with both international and domestic women's cricket growing in interest and participation in Australia and abroad.

I wish this would go on same some time, I've been burned by cricket games (and am crap at all games) so much that I'm not willing to pay full price. I guess BigAnt need to get their money, but its been out a fair while its the bargain buyers who are holding out now.

I wish this would go on same some time, I've been burned by cricket games (and am crap at all games) so much that I'm not willing to pay full price. I guess BigAnt need to get their money, but its been out a fair while its the bargain buyers who are holding out now.

Which platform are you looking for?

I thought my almost 200 hours game time played was impressive (might potentially be more if I didn't take breaks of a few months since the pc release. Currently have not touched it since 7/1/16 :p). Logged into Steam for the first time in months, have a friend request from someone not from Australia who has 874 hours played in the game :eek:. I couldn't even get that much game time in a year of Fifa (maybe around 150-200 hours or so, I know I racked up 90 hours of play time within 3 months with Fifa 15).

Pretty disappointed with demo footage.

Spinners still don't turn the ball, animations are the same.

Has anything of value actually changed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back