Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the Steam version like?

Seeing reports of bugs that are preventing me from buying it. Played 14 and liked it but trust that 17 is better. Which one is best to go with for now?

Intredasting. First instincts with it not being called Bradman is maybe a mobile app?

Been waiting with bated breath for another patch to clean up DBC17 but haven't heard a thing. A bit disappointing after having such high hopes for it.

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Intredasting. First instincts with it not being called Bradman is maybe a mobile app?

Been waiting with bated breath for another patch to clean up DBC17 but haven't heard a thing. A bit disappointing after having such high hopes for it.
Yeah same, I was hoping for something big in the lead up to the Ashes. I have held off this long buying it, and was sure they would have updated it. If they have gone and built a completely new game, that would shake things up. If they took all the advice on board it has the potential to be a great game.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
Guess now is a time to look back at this game. Everything improved but they ****ed the feel of the batting, just feels mechanical, unsatisfying and s**t. Therefore it's terrible to play, because who really enjoys bowling in these games. Oh well.

Anyone else just go out to bat and slog like a mad man now? Players maxed out on stats. Just go the tonk now.

Been playing DBC 14 a bit in between evolution on pc. Took one innings to revert back to what I normally do - a 50 within 10 balls and a century within 20.

The amusing thing is I still treat shield and tests like 1dayers (aim for a 6 each ball). But T20s have to be played like tests.... if I go the tonk early on I'm out quickly.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Saw a trailer on Instagram, not sure if it's an add on or a new ashes game? Definitely DBC engine

cricketcomau on insta

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully there will be a fair amount of new licensed content (BBL, actual commentary ALL stadiums etc.) + carry over for all the cricket academy stuff from launch. If it is just Aus and Eng licenses then I'm not sure that justifies a whole new game tbh.

Apr 1, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Indies
Last 2 games from bigant have been pretty iffy so hope this is a solid return to form.
they never had any form.

going to be another bug fest, developers lookin to cash in on the ashes.

and we know this is gonna be ass because they've not released any details about it till just now.

they never had any form.

going to be another bug fest, developers lookin to cash in on the ashes.

and we know this is gonna be ass because they've not released any details about it till just now.

I really liked Cricket 14 and League Live 3. Both represented huge leaps for cricket and League games respectively.

I'll agree with your main point though that this seems like a blatant cash grab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back