Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
What was this about? Article has now been taken down by the HS...

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Found this one from Caro

Listening to Caro on 5AA when quizzed about this, she kept holding the line that the players if they had a vote would get Teague back in an instant - nothing about the heirachy wanting to get Teague back unfortunately. Considering when Teague was the forward coach the crows had far and away the best forward line in the comp to now where we have one of the worst performing forward lines (although all can see how Fogarty might change that dynamic and it is crazy he has been left in the SANFL for so bloody long)

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Listening to Caro on 5AA when quizzed about this, she kept holding the line that the players if they had a vote would get Teague back in an instant - nothing about the heirachy wanting to get Teague back unfortunately. Considering when Teague was the forward coach the crows had far and away the best forward line in the comp to now where we have one of the worst performing forward lines (although all can see how Fogarty might change that dynamic and it is crazy he has been left in the SANFL for so bloody long)

I don't know if you watch SANFL, but on the occasions I've seen the Crows play, Fogarty has been ordinary. He's kicked 8 goals in 15 games. Maybe he's one of these players who play better in a higher standard, who knows.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't know if you watch SANFL, but on the occasions I've seen the Crows play, Fogarty has been ordinary. Maybe he's one of these players who play better in a higher standard, who knows.
I do and have seen the crows a few times live (i am a sturt supporter and have been for longer than the crows have been in the AFL). He hasn't set the world on fire there but they were trying to make him into a defender and that didn't help. I think we can all see his real ability is as a forward

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
I don't know if you watch SANFL, but on the occasions I've seen the Crows play, Fogarty has been ordinary. He's kicked 8 goals in 15 games. Maybe he's one of these players who play better in a higher standard, who knows.
Well this has been answered at least

Back