Rumour Don Pyke is new Carlton coach according to Robert Murphy

Is Don Pyke a good choice to coach Carlton?

• Not a good appointment

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Good appointment

Votes: 35 72.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay... and so who is going to be the line coach for the midfield and defence?

Not Bolton and Leppitch? Are you SURE you have a clue about what you're talking about?

Oh dear... keep digging.

The maybe you can shed some light on their "Director" and "Head" roles? Or are they simply sham job titles to fluff up their importance which you appear to be suggesting?

The maybe you can shed some light on their "Director" and "Head" roles? Or are they simply sham job titles to fluff up their importance which you appear to be suggesting?

Hang on... you've argued that they are NOT assistant coaches.

So tell me right now, who are our assistant coaches for the Midfield and Defence? I thought it was Bolton and Leppitch, but you are so sure they're not... and you're always right... so who are our assistant coaches then? PLEASE enlighten me...

Hang on... you've argued that they are NOT assistant coaches.

So tell me right now, who are our assistant coaches for the Midfield and Defence? I thought it was Bolton and Leppitch, but you are so sure they're not... and you're always right... so who are our assistant coaches then? PLEASE enlighten me...

"Director" and "Head" certainly sounds quite senior and not assistant. Maybe you can shed some light on this?

Sure thing, just tell me, who are our 3 assistant coaches for the midfield defence and forward line? Could you please answer just this one question I've asked you 4 times? :think:

No idea. That's why I'm asking you. I can only seem to find your Director of Coaching, Head of Strategy and "line" coach.

No idea. That's why I'm asking you. I can only seem to find your Director of Coaching, Head of Strategy and "line" coach.

Ah, let me clarify why you are wrong then.

See, our midfield assistant coach is Bolton, and Leppitch is our defensive assistant coach. This has been mentioned numerous times in the media, Leppitch even discussed it on the radio a few times. Now that you acknowledge you're wrong, we can move on.

Ah, let me clarify why you are wrong then.

See, our midfield assistant coach is Bolton, and Leppitch is our defensive assistant coach. This has been mentioned numerous times in the media, Leppitch even discussed it on the radio a few times. Now that you acknowledge you're wrong, we can move on.

So could you elaborate on the job titles? They are their titles, correct?

I'm glad you've made a thread about Pyke not going to Carlton all about your club btw. Touched a nerve?

So could you elaborate on the job titles? They are their titles, correct?

I'm glad you've made a thread about Pyke not going to Carlton all about your club btw. Touched a nerve?

Another Collingwood poster said "Feel sorry for Voss"... to which you replied

" Your mob just hired not 1 but 2 failed coaches for your football department. Along with "training wheels" leading them. Oooof. "

So you're actually the one who started talking about Collingwood, you're the one who instigated this topic, now you're trying to blame others for responding? Interesting...

Go read the media article because you're seriously embarrassing yourself. It clearly states Leppitch for example will be doing opposition analyst and line coach for the defence... But I guess a basic google search to clear up your ignorance is too much to ask from someone like you.

I was hoping for an intelligent response and I am sadly disappointed, good day.

Another Collingwood poster said "Feel sorry for Voss"... to which you replied

" Your mob just hired not 1 but 2 failed coaches for your football department. Along with "training wheels" leading them. Oooof. "

So you're actually the one who started talking about Collingwood, you're the one who instigated this topic, now you're trying to blame others for responding? Interesting...

Go read the media article because you're seriously embarrassing yourself. It clearly states Leppitch for example will be doing opposition analyst and line coach for the defence... But I guess a basic google search to clear up your ignorance is too much to ask from someone like you.

I was hoping for an intelligent response and I am sadly disappointed, good day.

Are we all to assume you acknowledge their job titles are fluff then? I'm not seeing any denials.

I don't give a fu** about job titles, you've been wrong about everything you've said, just take the L and move on.

100% correct actually.

All good tho, continue to defend your rookie training wheels surrounding himself with mates who failed at the top end.

btw, Pyke didn't want to leave Sydney and relocate his family again and isn't short of a quid so thread ended?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back