Don Pyke quits. Or did he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever was wrong with Adelaide for the last bit it wasn't Pykes fault. He is very astute

Gladly take him back at WC in some form. Senior assistant, maybe director of coaching like Danihers old role.

Could even be in the mix for Freo

Director of Coaching at Freo sounds the gig IMO.

Worsfold was being talked about b ut that isnt happening.

Self centred arrogance leaves no-one guessing as to why Richmond fans are the most disliked in the comp.

I will back that up.

If its a Richmond Collingwood final..................Im cheering on the Pies. :(:rolleyes:

I feel dirty admitting that................but its the truth!

Would be a good get, but a lot of Freo supporters have this real problem with ex-Eagles working for them. Hopefully, for them, the selection panel can put that kind of thinking aside and get the best man for the job, no matter where they played / coached.

Would you really want to have Woosha back as head coach? And as for Pyke being one of the best men for the job..did you watch them this season and witness all the offseason drama they have had over the past few years? Hardly inspires any confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Self centred arrogance leaves no-one guessing as to why Richmond fans are the most disliked in the comp.

Yeah we were good when everyone was heaping s**t on us for 37 years, as The late great Danny Frawley said, every dog has his day

Well done Don, get out of that shambles of a club before they ruin your career. Treated him poorly, continuous bad decision after bad decision

External review clearly was the last straw. I would had done the same.

If only Hinkley would learn from Pyke’s move. Go now and have a chance at another club or stay and not given another chance

Yeah we were good when everyone was heaping s**t on us for 37 years, as The late great Danny Frawley said, every dog has his day

What has Danny Frawley got to do with your supporters making this thread about them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back