Don Pyke quits. Or did he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno if "Quits' fits the bill, more like

tenor.gif

******* bulls**t. Adelaide can get rid of their coach who got them to a GF yet we can't get rid of our s**t truck who hasn't even won a ******* final in 5 years.

fu** me

Maybe they're swapping; Hinkley to Adelaide, Pyke to Port?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I blame richmond for this
Richmond did indeed break Adelaide. I see a club in absoloute disarray, the coach quits, the captain is stood down, 10+ players want to leave. Not good signs for the Crows moving forward.

Richmond did indeed break Adelaide. I see a club in absoloute disarray, the coach quits, the captain is stood down, 10+ players want to leave. Not good signs for the Crows moving forward.

Playing the Richmond club song during the pre-season camp seemed like such a good idea at the time

Doesn’t seem right that Pyke walks yet his cross town rival coach sits comfortably at his desk. Not saying Pyke was a mastermind but he was comfortably a better coach than Hinkley IMO.
rumors of a mass exodus of players from Adelaide would be the reason imo

After Douglas 'retired' it's interesting that he hasn't been 'sacked', as such, according to the Crows press release

But this quote is from Pyke

“This decision has been extraordinarily difficult to reach but vital for me is the Club and playing group being able to move forward, and the health and happiness of important people in my life.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back