Don Pyke quits. Or did he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn’t seem right that Pyke walks yet his cross town rival coach sits comfortably at his desk. Not saying Pyke was a mastermind but he was comfortably a better coach than Hinkley IMO.

Agreed. I suspect though it’s more to do with a lot of the off field drama rather then the win/loss record. Whatever has happened there, the Crows have lost a lot of players recently and players don’t seem happy.

Hahhahahah Who the board appointed, he didn't appoint himself you know
Your right they did appoint him because they were too gutless to pull the trigger, just think about that one

Whatever was wrong with Adelaide for the last bit it wasn't Pykes fault. He is very astute

Gladly take him back at WC in some form. Senior assistant, maybe director of coaching like Danihers old role.

Could even be in the mix for Freo

I think his position was pretty untenable. This doesn't come as a shock.

My take is that Adelaide fans seem to think the problems are deeper than Pyke; that Burton, Roo (and 1-2 others?) are a cancer at the club. Is that fair?

If so, this seems to be like how Carlton was until recently - an old boys club with too much concentration of power by a few that think they have all the answers....

Last edited:
I didn’t realise he had only been there four seasons. Doesn’t actually seem that long but if he had lost the players, better now then endless speculating next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to go , under preformed with a good list , too much shite on the liver that boy

Needs a clean out and start again

Maybe they're swapping; Hinkley to Adelaide, Pyke to Port?

If this happens I pledge that every spamming arsewipe flog on the RFC board will buy a membership to both clubs. This will be better than if Richo had octuplets

Please make this happen!!!!!

might of quit with a word from someone like dunstall who may of said you wont be here so you could leave on your own or we could push you. id say its not just pyke that needs to go though. Burton, maybe riccutto or Fagan I reckon atleast one of those need to go too

might of quit with a word from someone like dunstall who may of said you wont be here so you could leave on your own or we could push you. id say its not just pyke that needs to go though. Burton, maybe riccutto or Fagan I reckon atleast one of those need to go too
Burton, Roo, Haas, Campo, Hart, Godden and Chapman.

Fagan can stay, for now. Clarke gets a reprieve even though he's been there a decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back