Will the Senate convict?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some things you just don't say. My dog is innocent amongst these political scuffles, so leave her out of it.
You brought her into it brother.....

* shrugs *

I already threw a sad emoji on your 1st mention so don't salt it up, i'm just saying you're big and bad enough to navigate the shark tank.

Which voters are we talking about here?

Trump remains popular among the Republican base. Certainly he is more popular among Republican voters than the party itself and whatever remains of "the establishment".

The question is what you do if you're a sane conservative who doesn't approve of Trump lying about an election result and trying to subvert it. It's not something that can be casually defended. You either think the election was "stolen", or you think this guy lied about it and tried to overturn the result. What's the middle ground there?

Maybe those more sensible folks bailed already. If not, they're part of a vanishing minority within the party.

Either way, there's no going back to Mitt Romney any time soon.

Trump can talk and lie about the election result to the cows come home now, it makes no difference as it's all over and Biden is the President. Yes there is some danger in that some of his supporters can be fired up to believe such lies but ultimately the Republicans need to move forward and Trump will have to as well if he feels he has any chance of thinking he can make a difference.

How about you face reality and discuss the actual wars going on, Iraq and Afghanistan. And Biden cosying up to the Saudis re their war in Yemen (despite verbally signalling the opposite).

Are these wars just and necessary??
Ive always been against Iraq well before conservatives were. Afghanistan was probably worth fighting as the Taliban is vile. But they didnt put enough resources into it resulting in it to largely fail.

you know trump sold boat loads of weopans to the saudis right so they could their war in Yemen? And he is great mates with their leader? The democrats would of put serious sanctions on them after they murdered the journalist. Not trump.

the one area where I agree with Trump is that he should of invaded venezuela to end maduros reign. Pity he didnt have the balls to follow through.

The thing is Xidens influence peddling business is what impeachment is actually for. Its not for blowjobs, or asking countries to look into corruption, or as a tool to stop someone you hate being able to run again.
Impeachment is not the tool to stop traitors starting attacks on your government. i agree. A lifetime in Federal prison is the tool.

The thing is Xidens influence peddling business is what impeachment is actually for. Its not for blowjobs, or asking countries to look into corruption, or as a tool to stop someone you hate being able to run again.
Your material is becoming very very tired, getting worked to death.
Reckon some of your girls must your read your posts at half-time. It would go a long way to explain their 3rd quarter yesterday.

Ive always been against Iraq well before conservatives were. Afghanistan was probably worth fighting as the Taliban is vile. But they didnt put enough resources into it resulting in it to largely fail.

you know trump sold boat loads of weopans to the saudis right so they could their war in Yemen? And he is great mates with their leader? The democrats would of put serious sanctions on them after they murdered the journalist. Not trump.

the one area where I agree with Trump is that he should of invaded venezuela to end maduros reign. Pity he didnt have the balls to follow through.

The Russians had boots on the ground before the USA knew what was going on

Attacking Venezuela would have meant the USA attacking Russian forces. Noone wanted that.

If only you'd shown this much gumption BEFORE the election , ya boy may have won champ
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Seriously for a minute, i thought of you that day and smiled to myself because i knew just how much the result would've hurt ya.

:)
Don't celebr8 people being hurt, m8. We're all in this together!

Howdy. Remember me?

I've taken a break from political stuff, but seeing that the Oath Keepers have hit the news I thought I'd drop by. Back about ten or eleven years ago, my brother who was in law enforcement and an elected Republican office holder in a Southwest state had a run in with these nuttos because he refused to sign the oath that they demanded that he sign. He called them a group of whackos. My brother is very conservative but not an extremist. They did cause him a bit of trouble when he attended public appearances but nothing very memorable. However, they tried to primary him in the 2012 election but did not succeed Them peoples are really nuts!

Don't celebr8 people being hurt, m8. We're all in this together!
Usually don't but make exceptions for " special " cases.

* me you've done absolutely nothing to dispel this whole " GLASS-JAW " thing hey

Acquitted by his peers. Anyone still suggesting he tried to overthrow a government should take the discussion to the conspiracy board, along with the Mueller worshippers!
Mitch McConnell- Most senior Republican:

"There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day,” the Senator declared.
"The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.”
"And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet earth,” he continued.

LolTrumf!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch McConnell- Most senior Republican:

"There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day,” the Senator declared.
"The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.”
"And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet earth,” he continued.

LolTrumf!

I'll extend to Mitch his invitation to the BF conspiracy board, should liven things up over there!

Look I feel for gullible dem supporters, I really do.

It's going to be nigh on impossible for this administration to shake off the election fraud tag. It will follow them around like a bad smell.

And they dug a bigger hole for themselves making up false evidence at the impeachment.

The democrats resemble an out of control Ponzi scheme.

It's going to be nigh on impossible for this administration to shake off the election fraud tag. It will follow them around like a bad smell.

And they dug a bigger hole for themselves making up false evidence at the impeachment.

Chin up snowflake, nearly there

stagesofgriefz.jpg

Chin up snowflake, nearly there

View attachment 1059137
Wrong pic.

Screenshot_20210115-210908_Gallery.jpg

How about a bit of empathy m8?

(Lol nah I'm kidding, EasternTiger is a Richmond supporter, he'll be right.)

There's been a whole bunch of them hurling abuse and obscenities at me all day.

They are obviously struggling with the great man being exonerated of all false charges, and their own president being a massive fraud.

Out of respect for Black History Month, I have not retaliated.

They are obviously struggling with the great man being exonerated of all false charges, and their own president being a massive fraud.

An utter humiliation of the dems. The defense tore them a new one with that hypocrisy supercut then forced them into embarrassing backdown when Trump threatened to call the FBI and others as witnesses. Polozi needs to explain how the security breach occurred after she was forewarned of by the FBI a week before Jan 6 and why she denied security resources and the 10,000 national guardsmen Trump had offered up.

An utter humiliation of the dems. The defense tore them a new one with that hypocrisy supercut then forced them into embarrassing backdown when Trump threatened to call the FBI and others as witnesses. Polozi needs to explain how the security breach occurred after she was forewarned of by the FBI a week before Jan 6 and why she denied security resources and the 10,000 national guardsmen Trump had offered up.

Well said mate.

Pelosi needs to answer the hard questions honestly if the dems want to be forgiven for the turmoil they have thrown the country into.

They back tracked faster than roaches when you shine a light at them. Botoxosi was terrified of being made a witness, I wonder why? Lmaooooooooo

They back tracked faster than roaches when you shine a light at them. Botoxosi was terrified of being made a witness, I wonder why? Lmaooooooooo

They are really in an awful position now the dems.

They have 2 years to make hay before we take back the house.

Then we appoint a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of Joe and Hunter Biden's made-in-china crackpipe.

We are going to treat them like Cobra Kai treats planks of wood. NO MERCY!

They are really in an awful position now the dems.

They have 2 years to make hay before we take back the house.

Then we appoint a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of Joe and Hunter Biden's made-in-china crackpipe.

We are going to treat them like Cobra Kai treats planks of wood. NO MERCY!
“We”.
Lol 😂

Back