Remove this Banner Ad

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Most assume he was the person doing the assaulting but it was him that was being given a flogging from the guy (and his mate) that he'd been stalking.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Citizens arrest. This shall serve as a warning to hand yourself in to the cops before the citizens find you.

citizensarrest.png

X_box_X

King of September
Mar 15, 2001
DogLands
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
How did he know his brother was on the lift? I can only assume they communicated with each other via phone in the immediate lead up to the murder. Also, is it known whether his brother was the only passenger on the lift?

Given the footage cuts off where it does, you'd have to assume that he attacked his brother at the very instant he stepped off the lift.

Jane Doe

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How did he know his brother was on the lift? I can only assume they communicated with each other via phone in the immediate lead up to the murder. Also, is it known whether his brother was the only passenger on the lift?

Given the footage cuts off where it does, you'd have to assume that he attacked his brother at the very instant he stepped off the lift.
From memory it was very early in the morning and I assume he was following his brother

craffles

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I really feel just plain horrible for the parents in this scenario. Absolutely horrific scene of events and glad Jonathan has been caught and the parents can potentially either get answers, make peace or move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
I find it baffling Australia’s most wanted could of been living in an inner city park for years. I mean Fitzroy is hardly the blue mountains.
Don't think the boys/gals looked too hard.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not guilty.

Key points:
  • Justice Lex Lasry found Jonathan Dick thought harm would come to his family if he did not attack his brother
  • Mr Dick was also found not guilty of other charges relating to the attempted murder of a childhood friend
  • He has been remanded in custody and will return to court at a later date

In the moments after he struck down his sibling with the Japanese-style blade, Jonathan Dick pulled another knife from the waistband of his pants and stabbed his brother in the head and neck.

But Mr Dick, now 42, thought that he would not go to prison over the attack, which took place over 66 seconds, because he would be "transported to the future".

Today, Justice Lex Lasry accepted that Mr Dick was in the grips of bizarre, grandiose and persecutory delusions when he killed his brother, and thought harm would come to his family if he did not carry out the attack.

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Key points:
  • Justice Lex Lasry found Jonathan Dick thought harm would come to his family if he did not attack his brother
  • Mr Dick was also found not guilty of other charges relating to the attempted murder of a childhood friend
  • He has been remanded in custody and will return to court at a later date

In the moments after he struck down his sibling with the Japanese-style blade, Jonathan Dick pulled another knife from the waistband of his pants and stabbed his brother in the head and neck.

But Mr Dick, now 42, thought that he would not go to prison over the attack, which took place over 66 seconds, because he would be "transported to the future".

Today, Justice Lex Lasry accepted that Mr Dick was in the grips of bizarre, grandiose and persecutory delusions when he killed his brother, and thought harm would come to his family if he did not carry out the attack.
And yet he was on the run for how long...?
He knew why he was doing.

BuddysBiggestFan

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This guy is a psycho and then footsge of him waiting for his brother is sickening.

This guy is extremely dangerous yet the police let him roam the streets for 2 years.

Without help from the public and cctv they have no idea about finding anyone. Useless pricks.

yodellinhank

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
This guy is a psycho and then footsge of him waiting for his brother is sickening.

This guy is extremely dangerous yet the police let him roam the streets for 2 years.

Without help from the public and cctv they have no idea about finding anyone. Useless pricks.
Maybe he was transported into the future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom