(Log in to remove this ad.)

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Most assume he was the person doing the assaulting but it was him that was being given a flogging from the guy (and his mate) that he'd been stalking.

X_box_X

King of September
Mar 15, 2001
DogLands
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
How did he know his brother was on the lift? I can only assume they communicated with each other via phone in the immediate lead up to the murder. Also, is it known whether his brother was the only passenger on the lift?

Given the footage cuts off where it does, you'd have to assume that he attacked his brother at the very instant he stepped off the lift.

Jane Doe

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How did he know his brother was on the lift? I can only assume they communicated with each other via phone in the immediate lead up to the murder. Also, is it known whether his brother was the only passenger on the lift?

Given the footage cuts off where it does, you'd have to assume that he attacked his brother at the very instant he stepped off the lift.
From memory it was very early in the morning and I assume he was following his brother

craffles

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I really feel just plain horrible for the parents in this scenario. Absolutely horrific scene of events and glad Jonathan has been caught and the parents can potentially either get answers, make peace or move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
I find it baffling Australia’s most wanted could of been living in an inner city park for years. I mean Fitzroy is hardly the blue mountains.
Don't think the boys/gals looked too hard.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom