hawker39

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Our only way to access A grade talent is by encouraging A grade players to leave and join our great club. O'Meara is A grade talent. Let's hope he stays injury free. And even if he doesn't stay fit we need to go with the risk / reward strategy.

I applaud us once again.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
dstfp.gif

Apr 17, 2008
Swimmin with bow legged women
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Our only way to access A grade talent is by encouraging A grade players to leave and join our great club. O'Meara is A grade talent. Let's hope he stays injury free. And even if he doesn't stay fit we need to go with the risk / reward strategy.

I applaud us once again.
Definitely a worthwhile risk. What is he 23, limited miles in the legs. Ball magnet with the build to destroy packs. Frightening prospect. I can see a deal with us losing Hill, freo trading a pick to Suns.
Hill v O'meara. O'meara every day of the week

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Mate, that sig. ****. You've always had the balls to have a crack though. Unlike me
Les I will always back the Mighty Hawks no matter the odds. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jaeger O’Meara has nominated Hawthorn Football Club as his preferred destination in the upcoming trade period.

Hawthorn Recruiting and List Manager Graham Wright said:

“Jaeger has indicated he wants to be at Hawthorn in 2017 and we are keen to make this happen.

“We fully respect that Jaeger is a Gold Coast player and we will work closely with the Suns in the lead up to the trade period to ensure we can get an appropriate deal done.”

The club will make no further comment at this time.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You bloody beauty, kudos to the guys on here who said from the get-go that JOM was going to be a Hawk. We would have already done a medical, the results have obviously been positive so we with some some rest over the next few months hopefully we can see him hit the ground running in the new year.

So happy :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back