Player Sponsorship Done & dusted - Petterd & Howe are ours.

If we can get a 2nd player who do you want? Only vote once you've paid up!

• Howe - If still available

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicholson - If still available

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who would you like to sponsor in 2012? - Cut off date: 11 March

Unless I am advised of a date you will be able to py by this will be the cut off date for the 2012 sponsorship will be 12/3/12.

If you commit but can pay until a few days after that's fine as long as I know.

Thanks,

CA

Re: I had stopped going into this thread until Crimson changed the thread title to this

Hope this works, everyone who we are still waiting on, there is not much time left & no one is getting back to me whether they are in or not.

Please advise.

Re: I had stopped going into this thread until Crimson changed the thread title to this

Any & all late comers are still welcome too but just wanted to remind those we are waiting for too.

Those who were interested:

Deestroy - $50
Demon 86 - $50
CowboyFromHell - $100-200
ThePuppetMaster - $50-200
Chip_ - $50
Bartram Class - $50
Demon 16 - $50
Bails2008 - $100
lose - $50
Biffinator - $25
sivart - $100
king couttsy - $20 - 50
Darksidepoints - TBA

Still time but I want to close it off in the next week or so.

Badge is way better then 2011 :thumbsu:....

Any & all late comers are still welcome too but just wanted to remind those we are waiting for too.

Those who were interested:

Deestroy - $50
Demon 86 - $50
CowboyFromHell - $100-200
ThePuppetMaster - $50-200
Chip_ - $50
Bartram Class - $50
Demon 16 - $50
Bails2008 - $100
lose - $50
Biffinator - $25
sivart - $100
king couttsy - $20 - 50
Darksidepoints - TBA

Still time but I want to close it off in the next week or so.

Pay up or forever be known as Welchers. ;)

in for $50, can somewhere pm me the details

CA will next time he reads this.

in for $50, can somewhere pm me the details
Unable to PM you at this stage, I will when I can but it might be due to your post count. Check the settings re getting PM's just in case its set to no.
just put my $50 in CA

Got it mate.

Unable to PM you at this stage, I will when I can but it might be due to your post count. Check the settings re getting PM's just in case its set to no.

think i fixed it, try now

Re: The thread formerly known as the player sponsorship thread.

Another reminder to get on it, I've had a few say they are still going to contribute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Cut off date 12/3/12 for sponsorship.

Sent off a final reminder to those who may still be interested & will hopefully have this sorted next week & BFSC memberships & badges soon.

We now have $600 in the kitty.

I have spoken to the club & B&F tickets will again be $195 this year so if we decide to go with that there will be three tickets to the B&F that can be purchased

The other option is, as S39 mentioned that any of those who plan to go to the B&F at years end from the board put their money together & get a table. I personally think that is an awesome idea.

Tables come in 10 or I was advised 12 seats can also be arranged & can be booked as early as now if we wanted.

That way those who win them would be part of a Big Footy Dees board table.

Thoughts?

Cheers mate.

Guys - it is time to name and shame a Moderator.

I have bought six memberships this year. The "Chief Financial Officer" is not going to countenance any more money going to the Dees, no matter how hard I plead with her.

For shame, Biffinator, for shame.

Guys - it is time to name and shame a Moderator.

I have bought six memberships this year. The "Chief Financial Officer" is not going to countenance any more money going to the Dees, no matter how hard I plead with her.

For shame, Biffinator, for shame.

Disappointing form by Mrs Biff.... Fair to say you have contributed plenty though.

We now have $600 in the kitty.

I have spoken to the club & B&F tickets will again be $195 this year so if we decide to go with that there will be three tickets to the B&F that can be purchased

The other option is, as S39 mentioned that any of those who plan to go to the B&F at years end from the board put their money together & get a table. I personally think that is an awesome idea.

Tables come in 10 or I was advised 12 seats can also be arranged & can be booked as early as now if we wanted.

That way those who win them would be part of a Big Footy Dees board table.

Thoughts?

Considering I wont be around to go I would prefer a different option. The roll over maybe?

Biff, that's what you get for not 'inflating' the costs of those memberships by, say, $10 each in order to deceive the CFO!

Do we know what will happen re: the B&F and the new players' agreement? Because I'm going away mid-November for 4 months and I don't want to have a ticket to the B&F only to be going away.

I like B&F tickets and think its a great idea.

However last year we basically did a raffle and it was possible to swap prizes. To clarify, 1st chooses a prize then 2nd gets a choice of remaining prizes ect.

I'd rather B&F then a signed jumper so would be up for a trade and I'm sure many other would be.

my 2 cents

Do we know what will happen re: the B&F and the new players' agreement? Because I'm going away mid-November for 4 months and I don't want to have a ticket to the B&F only to be going away.

You haven't won it yet. ;)

We could also use it to purchase some guernseys, etc that way 5 people could get something out of it. If not just puchase $600 worth of 50 cent pieces for all of us to peg at that little prick on "D day". :thumbsu:

I dont mind whats done with it either way.

Back