Done with this club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunn wasn't exactly a MFC player that season though
Dunn was an example. It was every MFC player who played finals at Casey.
Dunn, hullett, newton, smith, jones, Terlich, garland, grimes, michie, nibbler

I disagree. The club would have had very little input in this I reckon, and certainly not 'final say'
I haven't read the rest of the thread but this ^ is correct. The club had no control over sending that out they had to hand over all ticketing info to the AFL pre R23 and the AFL takes control from there.

After 16 (going on 17...Stockholm syndrome) years as a premium member I am absolutely distraught.

I have yet to receive my booklet and will be writing to the club for an explanation!
How on earth am I supposed to put this in my MFC wall of shame (soon to be adjunction of shame) if it never arrives?
This is an egregious miscarriage of club funds of my 'premium' dollars if advanced copies of such literature are not received. I shall be waving my charcuterie board at the marketing types during the Best and Fairest demanding answers!

After 16 (going on 17...Stockholm syndrome) years as a premium member I am absolutely distraught.

I have yet to receive my booklet and will be writing to the club for an explanation!
How on earth am I supposed to put this in my MFC wall of shame (soon to be adjunction of shame) if it never arrives?
This is an egregious miscarriage of club funds of my 'premium' dollars if advanced copies of such literature are not received. I shall be waving my charcuterie board at the marketing types during the Best and Fairest demanding answers!
Scout recycle bins in bayside suburbs. Shouldn't take you long to find one

Sounds like a wise use of your time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back