Entertainment & Music Dong contest part 3, host: Illinois Nazi, theme: gender, botes due 7:30pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1fkpbg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew eventually we'd find some common ground. Franti at a little place in Collingwood is one of the best small gigs I've been to. Upstairs and the floor was bending from the jumping. And Franti's just a very cool human being. What year did he play Falls?

Every other year for a while there! But it was 2006 when he had the entire Valley Stage at Marion Bay going nuts. Seriously, the energy was unlike anything I've experienced before or since

I miss those days more than anything else in life I reckon, but when we last went to Falls in 2010/11, the vibe changed amongst the festival goers and we knew we could never go back

Seriously WTF. Only 2 votes for Falling and one of those was from Smeg Head who dialed it in.

Comp is allergic to anything slow.

Shake of the head stuff.

Every other year for a while there! But it was 2006 when he had the entire Valley Stage at Marion Bay going nuts. Seriously, the energy was unlike anything I've experienced before or since

I miss those days more than anything else in life I reckon, but when we last went to Falls in 2010/11, the vibe changed amongst the festival goers and we knew we could never go back
The energy was immense when I saw him at Bluesfest in 2014.

Seriously WTF. Only 2 votes for Falling and one of those was from Smeg Head who dialed it in.

Comp is allergic to anything slow.

Shake of the head stuff.
In what was an excellent playlist, it was unlucky not to get votes from me. In a weaker playlist, it would've gotten votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back