Entertainment & Music Dong contest part 3, host: Illinois Nazi, theme: gender, botes due 7:30pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'For those About To Rock' was the opening track.

'Spellbound' was the closing track on that album. :D:thumbsu:

I suppose you thought you were being clever? Lol.

It was also the last track on the later album "Who made who" That album was a soundtrack.......

Lockett_8moments_05_sydpig.jpg

It wasn't me, I billied Blink 182.

Flogs of the song contest! The theme is ONE WORD, TEN OR MORE LETTERS! Apologies for the rogue s in the PM I sent Melty McMeltface

Let's see, noms close Friday, kind of around the middle of the day AEDST, let's say Midday but that's a soft deadline you flogs because I'll be working

Then you'll have until 5pm Sunday to listen to the tunes and bote!

Any other questions? No? Good

Flogs of the song contest! The theme is ONE WORD, TEN OR MORE LETTERS! Apologies for the rogue s in the PM I sent Melty McMeltface

Let's see, noms close Friday, kind of around the middle of the day AEDST, let's say Midday but that's a soft deadline you flogs because I'll be working

I've had to abridge the theme somewhat in the thread title.

So any word in the song...

I'm in not sure how I'll go though, It's a tough crowd to please in here and that's a good thing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In with my changed nom which is slightly less bote whorish than my first nom.

Sorry but that song was ordinary and it was off one of their live albums rather than one of their studio albums so thought it was most deserving of my billy.

Sorry but that song was ordinary and it was off one of their live albums rather than one of their studio albums so thought it was most deserving of my billy.
I respect your decision - for some reason it's always been one of my favourite blink songs, loved it was tacked onto the end of their live album

I respect your decision - for some reason it's always been one of my favourite blink songs, loved it was tacked onto the end of their live album

There's only a few of their songs I like and that wasn't one of them, it wasn't terrible but there was no standout terrible songs in that playlist which is probably why the billies were spread around so evenly.

I hope this isn't a dumb question.

I initially read it as being one, and only one word, i.e. the title is one word with 10+ letters.

But in one of the posts, I got the impression it could be any word in the song title with 10+ letters, i.e. song title can be more than one word long. Is that correct?

I hope this isn't a dumb question.

I initially read it as being one, and only one word, i.e. the title is one word with 10+ letters.

But in one of the posts, I got the impression it could be any word in the song title with 10+ letters, i.e. song title can be more than one word long. Is that correct?
Nup. Title has to be one word, and that one word must be 10+ letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back