Entertainment & Music Dong contest part 3, host: Illinois Nazi, theme: gender, botes due 7:30pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What? No results.

This is disappointing.

At this rate I'll be home from this wedding before results are released. So I'll update my avatar tomorrow.

As much as weddings can take forever, hows that one treating you?
I had to work so I just made it to reception. The band is phenomenal. They played happy before and I thought of you and roo, smeggy. Apart from that I'm exhausted. Long day and then a drive out to Healesville. Then I have to drive the hour back home. And an early start tomorrow morning to get to Albert park to do the walk for premmie babies.

Honestly if this rain would gagf it would be fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to work so I just made it to reception. The band is phenomenal. They played happy before and I thought of you and roo, smeggy. Apart from that I'm exhausted. Long day and then a drive out to Healesville. Then I have to drive the hour back home. And an early start tomorrow morning to get to Albert park to do the walk for premmie babies.

Honestly if this rain would gagf it would be fantastic.

Were you the one getting married?

220px-Billy_Idol_-_White_Wedding_1982_single_picture_cover.jpg

Bring on the bIlly

#Songcontestresults

Death. Taxes. little graham getting disqualified in a round I host. These are the only certainties in life.
DISQUALIFIED with 31 votes and 1 Billy for Baby Please Don't Go

In tied 24th place with 3 votes and 2 Billies: Illinois Nazi with I Was Only 19 and ME with Covered in Chrome YOU CAMPAIGNERS :mad: :mad: :mad:

In 23rd place with 4 votes and 2 Billies: CakeEater with Come As You Are

In 22nd place with 4 votes and 1 Billy: Chappyuk with I Need Love

Last edited:
In 21st place with 5 votes and 1 Billy: Plugger35 with You Only Live Once

In 20th place with 6 votes and 0 Billies: edgie with Word Up

In 19th place with 8 votes and 1 Billy: Call_Me_Floss with Hey Ya!

In tied 17th place with 8 botes and 0 Billies: roo2macca with Welcome To New York and Gigantor with Black Diamond

Last edited:
In 16th place with 9 votes and 0 Billies: DroopStDanny with It's All Over Now Baby Blue

In 15th place with 10 botes and 2 Billies: Ulahoopski with Oops I Did It Again

In 14th place with 11 votes and 0 Billies: royboy2 with Bad Romance

In 13th place with 12 votes and 5 Billies, your BILLY WINNER: IKnowtheDog with I Think We're Alone Now

Here is your av:
billy-madison-adam-sandler-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back