News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Remove this Banner Ad

• Supreme Court found Hird failed to establish any of his claims on the policy
  • Hird owed more than $659,000 in legal costs and $32,000 to the AFL in subpoena costs after a Federal Court challenge
  • Chubb indicates it will seek legal costs in latest case
The bolded is the funniest part imo. Keep digging Hirdy:D

There is a higher court than courts of justice
and that is the court of conscience.
It supercedes all other courts.

Mahatma Gandhi

There is a higher court than courts of justice
and that is the court of conscience.
It supercedes all other courts.

Mahatma Gandhi

So, an appeal to the Galactic Senate is off the table, then?

Anyone know what law firm hird used which gave him all this great advice over the past few years? I need to make sure I dont hire them ever.
Dennis Denuto has probably already had a mention somewhere in this thread. Even if so, always worth another look!:-

I'm very happy with this news, by the way. I'm sure Hird all along wanted people to think a couple of years ago that he was fighting the good fight (legally) because he believed it was the right thing to do. Then of course we found out a while back that he didn't think he was risking his own money, but that of his club's insurer. Hilarious outcome!

I'm very happy with this news, by the way. I'm sure Hird all along wanted people to think a couple of years ago that he was fighting the good fight (legally) because he believed it was the right thing to do. Then of course we found out a while back that he didn't think he was risking his own money, but that of his club's insurer. Hilarious outcome!

Whoever said there was more poetry than justice in 'poetic justice'?

If she wants out, I'm sure she will have been taking notes...
Maybe it's her legal advise?

Suggestion: James Hird and Tanya Hird go on The Block, a couple to rival Darren and Dee Jolly

Favourite couples

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or to compete against

image.jpeg

:highheel: And finally because at Collingwood we love every one :eek:

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 13
Looks a bit frosty and also looks like James may have been begging, (look at his right knee).
Paul Little won't cover his bill, without umm some sort of services rendered.:oops:

Maybe it's her legal advise?

Suggestion: James Hird and Tanya Hird go on The Block, a couple to rival Darren and Dee Jolly

One couple love to renovate homes, another couple may have to sell one.

Maybe Daz and Dee can give the Hird mansion a bit of a freshenup before it goes on the market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back