News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Remove this Banner Ad

I support the stripping of the medal, but I do not want it to be awarded to the runners up. I don't think they really want it, and I think an asterix is the best solution.

Good Call! :p

The new 2012 Brownlow Medalist ...

images

if the court appeal fails, the brownlow has to be taken off Watson with no if's, buts or may be's
Wouldn't it make more sense to just take it now? Until further notice, hes a drug cheat. If the appeal brings new evidence to light which shows he isnt then the medal can be reinstated

Wouldn't it make more sense to just take it now? Until further notice, hes a drug cheat. If the appeal brings new evidence to light which shows he isnt then the medal can be reinstated
nah they have to go through the process, and once that's out of the way then they[afl] will have to move
on the medal

if the court appeal fails, the brownlow has to be taken off Watson with no if's, buts or may be's
Unless the afl doesn't take it off

I don't really care, one way or another

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The bloke has done more (media) doorstops at his house that anyone else in Melbourne. He's not hard to find," the source said.

"Dank has a serious image problem. He's decimated two sporting codes, he's caught up in all kind of financial disputes and he's pissed off some (underworld figures) for other reasons."

An upstairs window of the house was shot out in the incident. The property faces on to a local reserve where police are searching for clues and it appears the shooter or shooters would have fled on foot.

At least six shots have been fired at the property - two into a security door, one into a glass panel next to the door, one into a sliding screen door, one into an upstairs ensuite window and one at a balcony.

Neighbour Dean said he was surprised by the shooting in the quiet street and that he had been asleep at the time.

"We've got dogs that would bark at the slightest noise and they didn't go off last night so whatever happened was pretty quiet," he said.

Dean said he knew Dank lived there but didn't know him well.

"He just keeps to himself, we see him a bit on the park, making some phone calls, but that's about it," he said.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...tedly-shot-in-ascot-vale-20160722-gqc46l.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back