Dons more likely to avoid doping ban, says lawyer

Remove this Banner Ad

Because if they had then it would be on the record and ASADA would said so. Do you think we would be having a huge f'ing investigation if essendon medical dept, essendon players had got the OK fro ASADA and the AFL before going ahead with their supplements program?
Oh dear.

Have they come out and denied they had correspondence with Dank, who has said so numerous times?

Why would they have to?

599637-hird-emails.jpg
Where the hell are you going with this?

agreed......but the continued prattling and airing of this in the e,dia without a resolution is a disgrace imo.

AFL has a clear code, breaches have occured.Enact that code and move on....Its pretty basic.

Instead, imo we seem to se the AFL trying to find a way out for Essendon.....

A lot of damage to our code here, long term damage imo.

A clean and fair competion is what they spruke, and they are not delivering.

Fortunately the AFL are hamstrung in their efforts to sweep things under the carpet and protect Essendon - ASADA /WADA will make sure it ends up in the CAS and they will impose the full penalties to players, officials and coaches if the AFL hands out a slap on the wrist.

Vlad is an intelligent rat cunning bastard but all his skills won't save Essendon from copping a proper whack.

One of the few articles that has real substance behind it. As much as the haters gonna hate, the outcome of no suspensions and slap on the wrist is what will eventuate.

Sir James:

"And (when) you know you've got truth on your side, you go hard. And when you get your opportunity, you tell the whole truth.
"And when the truth comes out, I think I'll be in a very, very good position, and so will this football club."

Thick as two bricks, asada tells acc aod isn't banned, asada tells everyone who asks aod isn't banned, see how it works?

You realise This how it all started

Dank: is AOD064 on the prohibited substance list? I want to inject that s**t into my players

ASDA: it's not listed specifically on the banned substance list

Dank: sweet! (hangs up)

ASDA: now what is AOD9064? Is it a new sort of drug? Hello?......

Dank: hey mate can I get a some AOD9064 I want to inject that s**t into my players.

Calzada: I'm sorry sir but that drug isn't approved for human testing it would be highly unethical and possibly illegal to sell it to you knowing you would use that on your players, not to mention opening us up the civil law suits for any unknown side effects it may have......hello? Mr dank?

Dank: hey mate how's it going can I get some AOD9064?

Triad: anything for you mr dank, you are very good customer. Do you want us to send it with the next batch of hexarelin?

Dank: that'd be great mate thanks.

Reid: so what's the go mate?

Dank: we're all set we've got AOD 9064 for the players and with regular doses of Thymosin, hexarelin and Ubiquinone coach Hird should finally be able to compensate for his small penis.

Custom's: yeah is this the ACC? we've just intercepted a s**t ton of black market drugs thought you should know.

ACC: score it's an election year we could use the extra funding.

ACC: hello ASADA? Yeah it's the ACC where building a case against a well known drug trafficker and need your advice we don't know what this AOD crap is.

ASADA: hmm well its not banned, but it seems it's a weight loss drug containing peptide's and HGH that hasn't been approved for human testing. I'll just look at inquires........oh s**t um this isn't Steven Dank the sports science guy is it? Because he asked about this stuff a few months a go

ACC: it is but don't worry the NRL is corrupt as s**t just ask for a bribe.

ASADA: um Dank's involved in the AFL now.

ACC: well * me, I'll call the prime minister promotion here I come!

AFL: hello is this David Evans?

Evans: yeah mate sup

AFL: hold for a moment

Andy D: hey *head I just got off the phone with the prime minister, that red headed bitch is demanding we give the bloody bulldogs a flag or she'll have my nuts in a sling about that dodgy little vitamin program your running down there. We're not ******* miracle workers how * can give the dogs a flag? Mate she's going to the ******* press.

This is what's gunna happen your gunna hang up call me back and ask me to Investigate your drug lab, then we're gunna tell these campaigners we're co-operate with the ACC and ASADA while we try cover this s**t up up and drag this s**t out for as long as possible.

Evans: what if people ask questions

Andy D: mate it'll just be like that bloody tanking investigation thing. just tell em you can't comment on any of that s**t due to the *'en investigation they'll eat that s**t up.

Where the hell are you going with this?

Essendon clearly recognize WADA protocols as the ruling authority in relation to supplements 12 months before they were busted.

In light of this, what do comments on the ACC website have to do with anything?

Are you suggesting that players should have the right to enquire with the ACC as to the status of certain supplements?

How did you know I worked in the PR department at the Essendon football club? :confused:

Another staggeringly accurate postulation by a poster on BF

Please re read, I did not say you were the pr machine?
grr, comprehension is not something that seems to thick in the ground in this thread imo.

I suppose its all part of the deflect delflect, wear down mantra being seen.

Please re read, I did not say you were the pr machine?
grr, comprehension is not something that seems to thick in the ground in this thread imo.

I suppose its all part of the deflect delflect, wear down mantra being seen.
I read you post. It alludes to my comments representing PR form Essendon. Farcical

Dank: is AOD064 on the prohibited substance list? I want to inject that s**t into my players

Dank: hey mate can I get a some AOD9064 I want to inject that s**t into my players.

Calzada: I'm sorry sir but that drug isn't approved for human testing it would be highly unethical and possibly illegal to sell it to you knowing you would use that on your players, not to mention opening us up the civil law suits for any unknown side effects it may have......hello? Mr dank?

Triad: anything for you mr dank, you are very good customer. Do you want us to send it with the next batch of hexarelin?

Dank: we're all set we've got AOD 9064 for the players and with regular doses of Thymosin, hexarelin and Ubiquinone coach Hird should finally be able to compensate for his small penis.

Custom's: yeah is this the ACC? we've just intercepted a s**t ton of black market drugs thought you should know.

ACC: hello ASADA? Yeah it's the ACC where building a case against a well known drug trafficker and need your advice we don't know what this AOD crap is.

ASADA: hmm well its not banned, but it seems it's a weight loss drug containing peptide's and HGH that hasn't been approved for human testing. I'll just look at inquires........oh s**t um this isn't Steven Dank the sports science guy is it? Because he asked about this stuff a few months a go

ACC: well **** me, I'll call the prime minister promotion here I come!

Andy D: hey ****head I just got off the phone with the prime minister, that red headed bitch is demanding we give the bloody bulldogs a flag or she'll have my nuts in a sling about that dodgy little vitamin program your running down there. We're not ******* miracle workers how **** can give the dogs a flag? Mate she's going to the ******* press.

This is what's gunna happen your gunna hang up call me back and ask me to Investigate your drug lab, then we're gunna tell these sillys we're co-operate with the ACC and ASADA while we try cover this s**t up up and drag this s**t out for as long as possible.

Andy D: mate it'll just be like that bloody tanking investigation thing. just tell em you can't comment on any of that s**t due to the ****'en investigation they'll eat that s**t up.

go have a good lie down....

Fortunately the AFL are hamstrung in their efforts to sweep things under the carpet and protect Essendon - ASADA /WADA will make sure it ends up in the CAS and they will impose the full penalties to players, officials and coaches if the AFL hands out a slap on the wrist.

Vlad is an intelligent rat cunning bastard but all his skills won't save Essendon from copping a proper whack.

mmm. not sure there. I have no confidence in the AFL atm.

I think if it was a few players, then yes. AFL doesnt know how to hand out large scale penalties.

Of course the threats of legal action by all an sundry is muddying the process imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ACC: well **** me, I'll call the prime minister promotion here I come!

Andy D: hey ****head I just got off the phone with the prime minister, that red headed bitch is demanding we give the bloody bulldogs a flag or she'll have my nuts in a sling about that dodgy little vitamin program your running down there. We're not ******* miracle workers how **** can give the dogs a flag? Mate she's going to the ******* press.

This is what's gunna happen your gunna hang up call me back and ask me to Investigate your drug lab, then we're gunna tell these sillys we're co-operate with the ACC and ASADA while we try cover this s**t up up and drag this s**t out for as long as possible.

Andy D: mate it'll just be like that bloody tanking investigation thing. just tell em you can't comment on any of that s**t due to the ****'en investigation they'll eat that s**t up.
Brilliant!

Thankfully WADA has final oversight of doping, it's not like tanking where it was all in house.

Essendon clearly recognize WADA protocols as the ruling authority in relation to supplements 12 months before they were busted.

In light of this, what do comments on the ACC website have to do with anything?

Are you suggesting that players should have the right to enquire with the ACC as to the status of certain supplements?
Because the final responsibility is with the players, not the club. If the players contacted ASADA to get a clear understanding of the status of any supplement there is no indication that ASADA would have told them AOD was banned for use under clause s0. How do we know this? Because their own website doesn't state it is banned, the report they coproduced with the ACC says it isn't banned, and WADA felt the need to clarify AODs status because of confusion.

Vandenbrouke, from Belgium, was found with the banned substance Clenbuterol, which is normally used for asthma. His excuse was that it was for his dog.. Have Essendon been taking advice from this Bozo? ;)
No, the dog ate the letter. Jeez!

Because the final responsibility is with the players, not the club. If the players contacted ASADA to get a clear understanding of the status of any supplement there is no indication that ASADA would have told them AOD was banned for use under clause s0. How do we know this? Because their own website doesn't state it is banned, the report they coproduced with the ACC says it isn't banned, and WADA felt the need to clarify AODs status because of confusion.
And why should it be on ASADAs website if it hasn't passed clinical testing anywhere in the world. For all ASADA knows this drug does not exist.

These players..............just go with me on this.............were they the same players that were required to sign confidentiality agreements?

Anvil.jpg

mmm. not sure there. I have no confidence in the AFL atm.

I think if it was a few players, then yes. AFL doesnt know how to hand out large scale penalties.

Of course the threats of legal action by all an sundry is muddying the process imo

And if the AFL don't hand out large scale penalties the CAS will and that could spell the end of Vlad and Gilligan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back