Don't F*** With Cats

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I watched about 5 minutes then decided I really didn't need or want to watch anymore.

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne

Did you see the video of Luka crying like a little 8 year old child on the plane ride back to Canada?

And the video of him bawling again whilst in court, asking for his mumma?

Little bitch Luka would be loving all that action behind bars. Wonder if he's crying for it?

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Did you see the video of Luka crying like a little 8 year old child on the plane ride back to Canada?

And the video of him bawling again whilst in court, asking for his mumma?

Little bitch Luka would be loving all that action behind bars. Wonder if he's crying for it?
Why do you hate him so much anyway?

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I found this compelling viewing. I had no idea what it was about but I thought I'd have a look at the first episode. I ended up watching the whole thing in one go. The story is well told by interviews with most of the key players, and footage of the locations.

The last scene where Deanna Thompson looked into the camera and asked if we, the Netflix audience, were culpable, looked a bit scripted. Her earlier question of whether she and her fellow internet sleuths had contributed to the crimes was more pertinent. This was a crime story that would not have existed without the pervasive influence of the internet. Two people died - the murder victim and the guy who commited suicide due to the misguided witch hunt on social media. It's an illustration that humans do not have a handle on how to deal with the recent return of mob rule.

Why do you hate him so much anyway?
I’ve seen the excrement of trolls do it better than you. Luca would literally feed you to a kitten then do abominable things to it.

You are so bad you can’t even get your account banned Properl.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I’ve seen the excrement of trolls do it better than you. Luca would literally feed you to a kitten then do abominable things to it.

You are so bad you can’t even get your account banned Properl.
I’ve come across hundreds of people online who believe Luka was coerced into doing those things, so I’m not alone here. We don’t all hang off the word of an animal activist computer blob.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
these facebook obsessed freaks are hilarious. carrying on like they actually achieved something.
the reality is that nothing they did helped catch this nutter. all they did was get trolled, feed the troll, push a mentally unstable dude to suicide and waste a shiteload of their own time.

Jun 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
these facebook obsessed freaks are hilarious. carrying on like they actually achieved something.
the reality is that nothing they did helped catch this nutter. all they did was get trolled, feed the troll, push a mentally unstable dude to suicide and waste a shiteload of their own time.
He literally told them his name...

Back