Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Most charismatic athlete since Ali
I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.

The Dawes

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Notts County FC
I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.
I think you must be programming for channel 7

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49er, SFGiants, Mapel Leafs
N his own at he has more charm.
Ali was so charismatic, but suspect at times he could be petty like how he spoke about Fraser at times.
Usain bolt is so refreshing.
If Bolt wins tomorrow, completing the triple triple will he become the Greatest Of All Time across all sports? He would have to go close.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter Moderator #24
Bam - that's what I'm talkin about!

Top Bottom