(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
Sep 11, 2012
Umm...
AFL Club
Collingwood
Most charismatic athlete since Ali
I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.

The Dawes

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2008
Punxutawney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Notts County FC,
I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.
I think you must be programming for channel 7

BlackWhiteBlood

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49er, SFGiants, Mapel Leafs
N his own at he has more charm.
Ali was so charismatic, but suspect at times he could be petty like how he spoke about Fraser at times.
Usain bolt is so refreshing.
If Bolt wins tomorrow, completing the triple triple will he become the Greatest Of All Time across all sports? He would have to go close.

Anzacday

Jul 3, 2014
MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bam - that's what I'm talkin about!

Top Bottom