Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much any scotch is good scotch.

If it's blended then add ginger ale - simples

Tonight world football

This far, good game, lots of free flowing ball.

Australia 1 - 1 Syria

The winner goes through and likely plays, for the last spot in World Cup, Panama.

Was it just me Saintly or did that F-/^%%#t commentator call Australia the Colliwobbles after being down 1 nil after five minutes?

Was it just me Saintly or did that F-/^%%#t commentator call Australia the Colliwobbles after being down 1 nil after five minutes?
I must have missed it, as was not happy.

Thought Tex Walker was about.....

We should now go on with it.

(I wish I heard what you did re Colliwobbles.... I was at the funeral Col E Wobble died and was buried)

I must have missed it, as was not happy.

Thought Tex Walker was about.....

We should now go on with it.

(I wish I heard what you did re Colliwobbles.... I was at the funeral Col E Wobble died and was buried)

I am 100% certain he said it I nearly spat out my wine............I really don't like this game I don't need any more ammunition :mad:

Did anyone else hear it because I am too young to be going senile.

I am 100% certain he said it I nearly spat out my wine............I really don't like this game I don't need any more ammunition :mad:

I'm spewing, I just went to the oh no stage and basically didn't listen. My bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm spewing, I just went to the oh no stage and basically didn't listen. My bad

I am about to ring the soccer heads at work to find out if that is what was said.

Yeah, you heard correctly. Not sure if it is a genuine, old word that was infamously applied to the Pies in the 70s and 80s or if it only came from a dig at our epic chokes in that time. Anyways, a very odd world to use in the context of a soccer game.

Yeah, you heard correctly. Not sure if it is a genuine, old word that was infamously applied to the Pies in the 70s and 80s or if it only came from a dig at our epic chokes in that time. Anyways, a very odd world to use in the context of a soccer game.

Thank you DinoSoar I knew that is what he said.

He is apparently a commentator who commentates all types of sports even AFL.......the bastard obviously barracks for the Carlton! :mad:

Watching this game only highlights to me why the AFL IMO is the best game the world.

Thank you DinoSoar I knew that is what he said.

He is apparently a commentator who commentates all types of sports even AFL.......the bastard obviously barracks for the Carlton! :mad:

Watching this game only highlights to me why the AFL IMO is the best game the world.
I take it we lost

Extra time now left at home.......I don't know how people watch this game.
I used to, but it got boring in the eighties so l stopped. Sounds like it has not improved

I used to, but it got boring in the eighties so l stopped. Sounds like it has not improved

It is torcher at the moment but I love all Australian teams and I have watched from the start.

* soccer players are soft as butter.

Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell that was close at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back