Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spend money on locks, survellience systems etc to stop people invading your property.
What’s the difference?
Geez I dunno maybe it's a cat, that the owner should have responsibility for.
Owners can control cats, not so easy to do with humans.

Now you're just being silly, sillier.

Pretty much.
Also doesn’t quite construct points as the very best do.
A little more maturity will assist as well.

Good match

The problem is he doesn't want a coach. Thinks he can do it alone.

No point in having a coach at this point in time if he's not gonna listen to them.

Nick's just that kind of cat. Introverted. Headstrong.

He's damn good, but I think it's frustrating for most of Australia when they watch him and see just how good he could be.

He literally could be the best. His serve is unplayable and he has all the technical and physical attributes to mix it with the best.

Main problem I see with him right now is that he hits a lot of lazy shots straight into the net. A concentration issue maybe.

Cats have had a wonderful day, sunning themselves, climbing trees chasing whatever they want.
Even had some of the neighbours cats come over.
Party time.
All inside now, feed and relaxing.

Tell them I said hi.

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
How crazy is this. Is she spinning clockwise or counter clockwise.
Both! This is a mental optical illusion.
spinning11.gif

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I like how females also umpires men's matches at the Australian open.
Actually having the gold badge as an umpire means you get to umpire the biggest tournaments.
No distinction between men or women.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
How crazy is this. Is she spinning clockwise or counter clockwise.
Both! This is a mental optical illusion.
spinning11.gif

Sorry didn't notice her spinning Ottoman :rolleyes::cool:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
watch where her foot hits the ground and imagine her foot rotating in the other direction. And sure enough she does.
It's doing my mind in
:thumbsu:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And this female umpire in Nadal v cilic match is the boss.
Doesn't take nonsense.

I likes.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
watch where her foot hits the ground and imagine her foot rotating in the other direction. And sure enough she does.
It's doing my mind in

Has she got feet?

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
you obviously can't see the illusion because your too busy imagining her spinning to the sounds of "careless whisper"

It was Fastlove actually :D

It's doing my mind in
Simple solution Otto; don't look at her feet;)

you obviously can't see the illusion because your too busy imagining her spinning to the sounds of "careless whisper"

Don’t start that again Otto! I was hoping to have a George Michael free 2018.:oops:

Last edited:

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back