Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really poor form that they left the exclamation mark off Wham! in that promotion, but of course it might be an unconscious recognition of the fact that Wham! were rather ******* underwhelming.

I drove past a promotion the other day for Pseudo Echo, who'll apparently be appearing at a local pub in the not too distant future. I didn't like them in the 1980s, never cared for their 'funky town', but I'd be there in a heartbeat to avoid anything to do with George 'hey you're just too funky for me' Michael.
Thanks for your insight (and support) JB.:D

PS: your avatar puts you well outside George Michael territory.

So what your saying JB is you want me to get you a ticket also?

Geez that G M closet is very big to fit you three in there! :p

So what your saying JB is you want me to get you a ticket also?

Geez that G M closet is very big to fit you three in there! :p

Hmmm, seems that I'm getting transparent in my middle age...

I'm always inclined towards guitar-based music, but the best of pop (e.g. Motown) has always appealed to me. .

I hear you brother that’s why I just bought you a ticket.....Otto and Vicky Park need us to show them the guitar-based light.

Just a little guitar for you to sleep like a baby tonight........

3480E190-0F15-4F6F-A420-E613A4C22253.gif

I hear you brother that’s why I just bought you a ticket.....Otto and Vicky Park need us to show them the guitar-based light.

View attachment 512341

Did George actually play that guitar? In any case, I reckon that Jimi Hendrix made better music than George when he soaked his guitar in lighter fluid and set it ablaze...

View attachment 512341

Was that in his bad boy guitar hero phase? And why the sunnies? Maybe he’s stunned by his own brilliance.:)

Last edited:
Has anyone else got the shits with those stupid red light cameras at the entrances to freeways that blink on and off, only letting one car through at a time??

They've introduced these on the Tulla freeway and it shits me no end as they are totally annoying and serve no recognisable benefit. All they do is bank the traffic up on the ramps so these w***ers can say there's less congestion on the freeway itself.

Anyway, I never stop at that red light when I get to it as there are no red light cameras on those things. Yep, i'm a rebel!

Don't you hate it when you've spent a s**t load on sub woofers and lowering your car and s**t too make it look and sound mint.. you stop at the lights.. and some hero's car which looks pretty identical to yours.. looks and sounds a tad better than yours.. and you wonder what sub woofer system he's put in and how many inches hes lowered it and s**t re.

Don't you hate it when you've spent a s**t load on sub woofers and lowering your car and s**t too make it look and sound mint.. you stop at the lights.. and some hero's car which looks pretty identical to yours.. looks and sounds a tad better than yours.. and you wonder what sub woofer system he's put in and how many inches hes lowered it and s**t re.
Can you bring me a Gelati from Lygon Shhtreet mate.

Sub woofers and car lowering is for commoners driving common cars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our next door neighbours are arrogant selfish pains in the arse. They do things like take our rubbish bin after its empty, because ours is cleaner than theirs. They are also away a lot, often for weeks at a time, running a branch of their business overseas. Nothing wrong with that.

Except.

We have residential permit parking in our street, as we dont have driveways or garages. There are two car spaces available between each street tree. Most of us park our cars as near as possible to the trees, leaving room for another car behind or in front.

These tossers have now gone away, leaving their car parked in the middle of two spaces right in front of our house, and we cant fit our car in front or behind theirs. This might sound whiny of me, but parking is at a premium around here and now we are one car spot down for God knows how many weeks. Grrr

Our next door neighbours are arrogant selfish pains in the arse. They do things like take our rubbish bin after its empty, because ours is cleaner than theirs. They are also away a lot, often for weeks at a time, running a branch of their business overseas. Nothing wrong with that.

Except.

We have residential permit parking in our street, as we dont have driveways or garages. There are two car spaces available between each street tree. Most of us park our cars as near as possible to the trees, leaving room for another car behind or in front.

These tossers have now gone away, leaving their car parked in the middle of two spaces right in front of our house, and we cant fit our car in front or behind theirs. This might sound whiny of me, but parking is at a premium around here and now we are one car spot down for God knows how many weeks. Grrr
Some neighbours are just arrogant pigs

Except.

Flatten their tyres and leave them a note Vicky Park :mad:

Our next door neighbours are arrogant selfish pains in the arse. They do things like take our rubbish bin after its empty, because ours is cleaner than theirs.

I've always suspected my neighbours of doing the same.

Except.

Make a complaint to the council so that a parking inspector gets sent round to give them a parking fine. It would surely have to be against some local council bylaw to park across 2 parking bays and well, if they aren’t back within the 28 days of the infringement notice payment window then ... too bad, so sad.

And on the rubbish bin, spray paint your house number on all 4 sides in large size. Make it too obvious for them to behave like dicks. What is the matter with some people these days?!?

Except.

giphy.gif

Except.

Got a friend with an old Land Rover?
Push the pricks into their rightful spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back