Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you hate it right when you're doing a small paint job and s**t.. like your window ledge or some s**t like that right.. and you go.. f it re no need to change out of my good clothes it's just a 10 minute job.. you finish the s**t off.. wash your hands and then you discover you've got paint on your Gino Rossi's or Aquila shirt.. f hate that s**t re.

Don't you hate it right when you're doing a small paint job and s**t.. like your window ledge or some s**t like that right.. and you go.. f it re no need to change out of my good clothes it's just a 10 minute job.. you finish the s**t off.. wash your hands and then you discover you've got paint on your Gino Rossi's or Aquila shirt.. f hate that s**t re.
Too true, I got paint on my good flanny & crocs the other day.

Got nothing to wear to an engagement party next week. Don't even have a good pair of dress thongs at the moment.:(

Australian golfer Jarrod Lyle dies aged 36...…….R.I.P :praying:

His message: 'Thanks for your support, it meant the world. My time was short, but if I've helped people think and act on behalf of those families who suffer through cancer, hopefully it wasn't wasted'."

Australian golfer Jarrod Lyle dies aged 36...…….R.I.P :praying:

His message: 'Thanks for your support, it meant the world. My time was short, but if I've helped people think and act on behalf of those families who suffer through cancer, hopefully it wasn't wasted'."

Terrible news :'(

Can't find a tipping thread but I was wondering if the tipping comp on superbru just count tips for the regular season or does it go all the way to the finals?

Well done to the Footy Show for raising over 1.5 million for kids with cancer.

Awesome effort. :thumbsu:

Well done to the Footy Show for raising over 1.5 million for kids with cancer.

Awesome effort. :thumbsu:
Was a great effort, though I don't watch it.

Dilemma.

So I got a feral cat in a cage trap. Do I wait till tomoz & take to council or vet & have it it put down or dispatch it tonight myself?

I'm thinking about cold (trap is in the open air- next time I'll put it under cover-mistake) & it's stress levels.

Dilemma.

So I got a feral cat in a cage trap. Do I wait till tomoz & take to council or vet & have it it put down or dispatch it tonight myself?

I'm thinking about cold (trap is in the open air- next time I'll put it under cover-mistake) & it's stress levels.
You'll do what's right I'm sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My son just got chosen to represent the country south west in a WAFL carnival in Perth this September, he rolled up to all the trials in his Collingwood jumper and still got picked.
Good to see it's still considered a multicultural sport over there;)

Dilemma.

Feral cats have to go, but you don’t want any animal to suffer. Whatever is humane and quick, OA.

Very random story.

Caught up with a mate (collingwood fan) from the Barossa last weekend and after a few drinks we were just watching youtube clips of old pies games and funny videos inbetween waiting for the next game of footy to come on, and I mentioned the "right in front of me" adelaide crows supporter and showed him the clip (im not sure how to post the clip on here, but Im sure everyone knows what Im talking about.)

Turns out the bloke lives across the road from my Friend in the Barossa. I've implored him to yell out "I cant believe you live right across the road from me" next time he sees him.

Very random story.

Caught up with a mate (collingwood fan) from the Barossa last weekend and after a few drinks we were just watching youtube clips of old pies games and funny videos inbetween waiting for the next game of footy to come on, and I mentioned the "right in front of me" adelaide crows supporter and showed him the clip (im not sure how to post the clip on here, but Im sure everyone knows what Im talking about.)

Turns out the bloke lives across the road from my Friend in the Barossa. I've implored him to yell out "I cant believe you live right across the road from me" next time he sees him.

:D

Dilemma.

Now you’ll let blackwhite out of his cage?

:p

Does anyone else think that the club should let us know a little bit about the general welfare of players with long term injuries.

I cant recall anything being said about Broomy and Dunne and more recently how Shazz and Elliott are feeling

VALE Jarrod Lyle. Taken too young.
Sorta puts a lot of things back in perspective eh?

The coastal community will be there for your family mate.
The coastal community wasn’t his first community.
Front page news up this way.
I was actually a near neighbour of his when he was young and starting to make a name. Meet him a couple of times, he certainly wouldn’t remember, but a very impressive kid back then.
No ego.
He made an impact on everyone he meet. Not many of us can say that.
Taken to young. But lived life to the full in the time he had and has left a lasting legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back