Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cleaning up and I have a box of horse racing photos of winners (all city wins) plus two blankets (Rowland Gardner 1998 and also Guinness Stakes) and was wondering whether there is someone out there with a man cave that would like them for free to decorate the area.

If so, send me a PM.

Being a more rounded individual can only be a net benefit.
To him, to the team, to all of us :)

An old Magpie passed away last Tuesday. He went to Collingwood tech and was given his first membership by the club. He was there in 58, and suffered in 70. He loved the Pies and passed it on to his kids. He saw his last Grand Final loss in 2018.

RIP Dad.

An old Magpie passed away last Tuesday. He went to Collingwood tech and was given his first membership by the club. He was there in 58, and suffered in 70. He loved the Pies and passed it on to his kids. He saw his last Grand Final loss in 2018.

RIP Dad.
Condolences.

Have a nice cold one for the old man.

RIP Dad.

Sending horse thoughts jmac.

RIP Dad.
Condolences my fine feathered friend.

Never an easy time.

I'll raise a glass.:):beermug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Dad.
My condolences to you and your family jmac.

Sorry for your loss to you and your family jmac70

Condolences mate.

RIP Dad.
My thoughts are with you Jmac. Sending you :hearts:.

RIP Dad.

Sounds like a thorough Pies man jmac. Condolences to you and your family.

RIP Dad.

Sounds like a top bloke. Condolences jmac70. He lives on in you.

So ah... Liverpool are on top of the EPL table, ahead of this supposedly unstoppable Man City juggernaut.

Best start to a season ever for Liverpool, despite 18 titles under the belt.

Going out and buying the best centre half in the EPL (if not the world now) and one of the best keepers in the world sure as hell helps. That Coutinho money was put to good use (and Shaqiri was a very tidy bit of business, just quietly).

Nearly winning the league with Rodgers gave me palpitations.

Losing the AFL GF this year gave me a full blown heart attack.

If LFC come second this year by a point or two, I'll throw the TV into Moreton Bay and take up knitting. I don't need that s**t in my life!

So ah... Liverpool are on top of the EPL table, ahead of this supposedly unstoppable Man City juggernaut.

Best start to a season ever for Liverpool, despite 18 titles under the belt.

Going out and buying the best centre half in the EPL (if not the world now) and one of the best keepers in the world sure as hell helps. That Coutinho money was put to good use (and Shaqiri was a very tidy bit of business, just quietly).

Nearly winning the league with Rodgers gave me palpitations.

Losing the AFL GF this year gave me a full blown heart attack.

If LFC come second this year by a point or two, I'll throw the TV into Moreton Bay and take up knitting. I don't need that s**t in my life!
Liverpool have been so good to watch this season. Don't follow the PL so much (more of a Napoli tragic) but hopefully Wednesday's CL fixture delivers a cracker of a match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back