Pies by 4 points.....
Epic game with great names involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black_White

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
It is deeper and darker than even seems possible. A long way down if I just keep digging.

I tried to die when I was 16, and failed only by a fluke when my foster brother found me. He was so angry with me, and couldnt work it out. I wanted real hard to try again when I was 21 and came pretty close, but something in that last time came back and reminded me how part of me was glad to still be around.

Now even when I'm at my darkest, and part of me wants to not be here, I know I wont, I know I shouldnt do it, and I get help, but I probably wouldnt have but for that experience of coming very close.
Ok.
I think I get it now, and thank you, and others for sharing these personal insights.
I’ll try and do my best to not engage in debates that may cause problems in the future.

Black_White

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tony Francis kicks the first goal for SA.
No, wait, umpire calls it touched.
Even when playing in another jumper the umps crucifying a Collingwood player!

Black_White

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sounds like your trying to put words in my mouth spider.
Just say what you want to hear.
But wait, you already have. Only one person used the K word and it wasn’t me. You should be ashamed.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Anyone know of anyone that still has their old sewing machines at home and will accept a bag of lemons and some boukofka or whatever re for some tailoring work on my fitted g-star denims re?

Let me know.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Great way of saving $6-7 per bag of manure for your lawn and kipo is to go to Bunnings and ask if it's ok if they can discount the shit that has damaged plastic for the price of a $1 or $2 re.

Managed to to pick up 14 bags of the shit with a retail price of around $126 for $28 re. I promise.. I did not damage the bags myself re. I swear re.

I'm a f great re.

Top Bottom