Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Using footage from the GF for a promo is well..problematic and quite frankly, stupid.

A few seconds here and there...
Not sure that will turn the people away.

Using footage from the GF for a promo is well..problematic and quite frankly, stupid.

Get over it , 2018 was a year to remember where we did make it all the way to the GF against all odds.
And enough opposition to remind us of the outcome, so why hide the good moments.

Not a great result, but a great game. Our effort was superb.

If we put in the same effort we will be there again.
To be honest even seeing the best moments of the game is painful to me. Not to take anything away from the boys though, just my personal reaction to any Grand Final footage.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/livestock-disaster-thousands-cattle-die-aid-mix-080629798.html

"Fire risk"?
So instead they deliver AvGas?
No fire risk there.......

I don't understand. Happy to load up bombs and fuel as cargo, but won't take hay?
I know which one I believe to be safer.
I understand why, but for this they could have made an exception.
Bombs unless they are fused are in some way harmless and are in crates and as the fuel are sealed in proper containers. Hay with they right conditions can become combustible, but again if sealed properly should be alright.
Sometimes certain rules look wrong for emergency

As usual will be changing my picture when the AFL season starts, last year it was clear cut for me Sidey but this year can't make up my mind. Three that I am considering have been injury prone or coming back from injury - Elliot, Moore, and Shaz (because I think he is cute) or Grundy (just so TradeDraft can have a go at me:cool:).

Who to chose?

As usual will be changing my picture when the AFL season starts, last year it was clear cut for me Sidey but this year can't make up my mind. Three that I am considering have been injury prone or coming back from injury - Elliot, Moore, and Shaz (because I think he is cute) or Grundy (just so TradeDraft can have a go at me:cool:).

Who to chose?

I think that you should try and catch Grundy down at the Holden Centre, have a quick word to tell him that you're his biggest supporter (that you've always been his biggest supporter), get a friendly photo, and there's you're new avatar. TD would love that.

Anyone with children that haven't decided what career path to pursue, I recommend Dentistry (automation unlikely to replace).

Just came back from having a tooth removed - Exam - $44, X-ray - $28, Removal - $145. Total $217.
Medibank refund - $56.00, Me - $161.00

Private health insurance is a rip off but a necessary evil.

How do families cope?

I don't have kids but I'd always suggest pharmacy or psychology for kids looking for careers. Less icky than dentistry and equally good coin. Assuming of course that they can't be elite international sportspeople playing something like golf or tennis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who to chose?

Do what I do re.. chose one.. and stick with it.

Hi Guys n Gals.
Just wondering what the consensus would be trying to do a double header at Marvel then the G. Normally something like 1.10 then 3.20.
Trying to come down from Sydney for a week of footy.

Hi Guys n Gals.
Just wondering what the consensus would be trying to do a double header at Marvel then the G. Normally something like 1.10 then 3.20.
Should be doable. Jump on the #48 tram near Docklands heading to North Balwyn and jump off opposite the 'G in Wellington Pde.

Hi Guys n Gals.
Should be doable. Jump on the #48 tram near Docklands heading to North Balwyn and jump off opposite the 'G in Wellington Pde.
Or a train from Southern Cross to Jolimont will get you there too.

El Chapo found guilty in US court.

Bit disappointed that the annual intraclub night game of mid to late February seems to have been consigned to the dustbin of history.

I've been to the last four (three?) at Olympic Park, and with the warm night, the sun setting, the players playing footy, the fans happy and jovial, the club handing out freebies, the Social Club Bar actually open, autographs and selfies with players at the end...it was great fun but apparently is no more.

I understand the coaches preference for a scratch match, as a better way to test out plays and positions. But maybe less fun for the fans, and on a week day too, so hard for those who work.

Bit disappointed that the annual intraclub night game of mid to late February seems to have been consigned to the dustbin of history.

I've been to the last four (three?) at Olympic Park, and with the warm night, the sun setting, the players playing footy, the fans happy and jovial, the club handing out freebies, the Social Club Bar actually open, autographs and selfies with players at the end...it was great fun but apparently is no more.

I understand the coaches preference for a scratch match, as a better way to test out plays and positions. But maybe less fun for the fans, and on a week day too, so hard for those who work.
Collingwood aren’t about the fans.
Surely you’ve realised that by now.
If you become a multi million dollar sponsor, I’m sure they’ll accommodate your night match request.

I think that you should try and catch Grundy down at the Holden Centre, have a quick word to tell him that you're his biggest supporter (that you've always been his biggest supporter), get a friendly photo, and there's you're new avatar. TD would love that.
But go in your jumper with 15 on the back Maggie5

:p:p:p

See below haiku
My fave haiku in its form
Clever and succinct:

dainty daffodil
your golden trumpet fanfares
the dawning of spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back