Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a quick squiz at Folau's instagram just now.

I've gotta say, it's not like the particular meme that got him in trouble is much different from the other stuff he constantly posts.

It's hell this and repent that, sinners this and devil that. His latest meme was right on brand... It was just a fraction more explicit on exactly who the sinners are (I tick off a few boxes... lucky me, I get Satan's multiball!).

He really is a space cadet, poor old Izzy.

One thing I found interesting is that Adam Treloar follows him on Instagram and has liked a bunch of his religious memes. I reckon our boy Adam dodged a bit of heat by not liking that particular one.

Praise Cheeses.

Angry Andesrson and Roxanne thank you for bearing your soul.

Andrew Denton is a genius IMO.

I am a better person after watching that interview.......thank you for sharing.

Angry Andesrson and Roxanne thank you for bearing your soul.

Andrew Denton is a genius IMO.

I am a better person after watching that interview.......thank you for sharing.
Andrew Denton is the best interviewer I have seen, bar none. "Enough Rope" certainly proved that.
I remember when I first heard of him. I was living in Sydney and he started working on 2MMM radio with breakfast host Doug Mulray. He was referred to as "Andrew the boy wonder from indoor cricket". He's married to Jennifer Byrne, TV journalist.

Just came back from shopping and had to go into my bank. Woman in front of me in the queue was holding a 'bank book'! Haven't seen one of those in so many year and didn't think anyone used them any more.

Was listening to SEN on the way home and they were discussing booing and the report number.

One guy rang up and said he was warned for being too loud! They have to be kidding, surely.

I am not a boo-er but don't really have a big issue about it. Seriously the AFL have to really have a long look at themselves, one of the best things about our game is that we can cheer for our club and against the other, let it out (as long as it is not abusive). Some of the comments even when your team is losing are quite clever and funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just came back from shopping and had to go into my bank. Woman in front of me in the queue was holding a 'bank book'! Haven't seen one of those in so many year and didn't think anyone used them any more.

Was listening to SEN on the way home and they were discussing booing and the report number.

One guy rang up and said he was warned for being too loud! They have to be kidding, surely.

I am not a boo-er but don't really have a big issue about it. Seriously the AFL have to really have a long look at themselves, one of the best things about our game is that we can cheer for our club and against the other, let it out (as long as it is not abusive). Some of the comments even when your team is losing are quite clever and funny.

I sometimes make some noise at the footy, but there's no doubt that the environment at 'AFL entertainment events' (i.e. the footy) seems to be shifting away from more voluble types. I still reserve the right to call opposition players filthy, or useless, or a flopper, or a thousand other terms of gentle disparagement, but these days it seems like every second person in my immediate vicinity turns to look at me when I do.

great spectacular at night.... has more atmosphere than the day thing tomorrow... like a night grandfinal. Hopefully, we can get involved in a few more wars to keep momentum going..

This pro-pony propaganda is not the kind of thing I would be expecting from a moderator. j'accuse, jathanas. j'accuse.

Pardon monsieur Mauvais Cheval, I was being a show-pony.

* I reserve the right to express my passion for a future where Clydesdales-and-Dartmoors all exist in peaceful harmony.

Pardon monsieur Mauvais Cheval, I was being a show-pony.

* I reserve the right to express my passion for a future where Clydesdales-and-Dartmoors all exist in peaceful harmony.
Monsieur jathanas, le chevalier sans peur et sans reproche. But alas i feel your hopes are the kind of blind wide eyed idealism best saved for a Greens manifesto. Ponies do to peace what Clive Palmer does to businesses. Its their nature.

Was out walking my dog along the banks of the river in Mildura on Monday and walked towards a guy with a little yappy type dog. Thought he looked a lot like Derek hyne, then his dog barked at my dog, and I noticed he was wearing pies gear. I wonder if Derek Hynes dog doesn't like my dog?

This, surely is the exact thread for this type of musing?

Was out walking my dog along the banks of the river in Mildura on Monday and walked towards a guy with a little yappy type dog. Thought he looked a lot like Derek hyne, then his dog barked at my dog, and I noticed he was wearing pies gear. I wonder if Derek Hynes dog doesn't like my dog?

This, surely is the exact thread for this type of musing?

Hey TradeDraft do you walk yappy dogs by the river in Mildura? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back