Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would like to see Labor announce that they will not campaign tomorrow.
Out of respect.
Wouldn’t make a difference in my mind as people are already set.
Just let the Coalition run around trying to make cheap points on a day of mourning for the Australian public.
You know they couldn’t resist.

Guess you couldn’t either?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Vale Bob Hawke. They just don't make them like that anymore and we're all the poorer because of it. Of the people, for the people.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Dotard.jpg

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure your posting style indicates the ability to consider alternate points of view? Probably better suited to a dictatorship than being a PM in a democracy?
Imagine how the media would treat any candidate that says a child killed by a bear is justified....

They’d rip such a candidate to shreds.

They’d find such social media posts. Be a blood bath.

That’s why candidates this time got in such strife, old nasty or vile comments were “discovered.”

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Imagine how the media would treat any candidate that says a child killed by a bear is justified....

That’s why candidates this time got in such strife, old nasty or vile comments were “discovered.”

Musta missed that pearl

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

Sorry who has Sier been killing now? Is THIS why he isnt in the team???

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure your posting style indicates the ability to consider alternate points of view? Probably better suited to a dictatorship than being a PM in a democracy?
But that’s exactly why I’d be a good PM.
Confidence in my views and therefore my policies.
If your happy with the wish washy, react to the media, type of policy made by the current crop of PM’s then you get what you deserve.
The difference being, over a dictatorship, is that I would still face the people on Election Day.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood

And again, it’s why I’d be an excellent PM.
No bull about “ the bear was wrong and the child should have never been attacked”.
When the truth in this matter was the child’s parents were actively hunting the bear. To kill it.
Not for food, not for clothing against the elements. No, for a “sporting” trophy.
As PM, I’d point out that the bear defended itself. The bear struck first to protect its life.
It also saw the smaller version of the pale four limbed creatures and considered it an equal threat. And acted appropriately.
As PM I would use this incident as an example of how each and everyone of us needs to take personal responsibility for our actions, and the consequences of those actions.
In this example those actions cost three humans their lives.
And the bear had every right to take those lives.
Vote 1, B_W.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And again, it’s why I’d be an excellent PM.
No bull about “ the bear was wrong and the child should have never been attacked”.
When the truth in this matter was the child’s parents were actively hunting the bear. To kill it.
Not for food, not for clothing against the elements. No, for a “sporting” trophy.
As PM, I’d point out that the bear defended itself. The bear struck first to protect its life.
It also saw the smaller version of the pale four limbed creatures and considered it an equal threat. And acted appropriately.
As PM I would use this incident as an example of how each and everyone of us needs to take personal responsibility for our actions, and the consequences of those actions.
In this example those actions cost three humans their lives.
And the bear had every right to take those lives.
Vote 1, B_W.
Thanks Clive.

We all need a good laugh.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I suppose I can’t really fight against someone who joined 14 years after me and yet has 4 times the posts.
What a life lived well....

Fight? Pffft I’m not a fighter.

I suppose I can’t really fight against someone who joined 14 years after me and yet has 4 times the posts.
What a life lived well....
That’s a really mean thing to say.

Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back