Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
How is it that Geelong can get Ablett, Dangerfield and now Stevens looking at going there.
Why are they a destination club?
Do we need to put a surf wave facility into the {insert commercial name here} Centre?
Why aren’t we never seriously connected to stars on the move!

Albert Parker

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
How is it that Geelong can get Ablett, Dangerfield and now Stevens looking at going there.
Do we need to put a surf wave facility into the {insert commercial name here} Centre?
Adam Treloar, Dayne Beams, Taylor Adams were all keen to join the Pies and had demand from other clubs. We also don't lose too many we want to keep, which in effect makes us a destination club (eg Langdon, Sier, Moore, DeGoey). But we've also groomed our own (Sidebottom, Grundy, De Goey), meaning that players like May, who did wish to come to us, could not fit in our cap.

CFC2010

Premium Gold
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fox Footy now has the Bob show with Roughead..........really enjoyable.

Awesome career..........I wouldn’t mind him at the Pies next year.......he might surprise us just like his cousin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Can we please wear our Clash kit full time? It seems more often than not when we wear it good things happen.

Adelaide Rd 4 2018, Richmond Prelim 2018, Richmond Rd 2 2019, WC Rd 17 2019 and last night just to name a few examples.

Timmy from Thomastown

TheBrownDog
May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
We get them early before they are stars.......Treloar Adams Crisp etc

How many flags has this high price recruiting won for the Cats so far?

Last edited:

dook

Senior List
Aug 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Juventus
I’ve been away from Australia for years (back now). How can I watch previous games? For example, last year prelim against Richmond. If I subscribe to the afl app can I do it? Or what...

Thanks.

Top Bottom