Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fox Footy 1990 Grand Final on now.......great memories. 🤩😍

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fox Footy 1990 Grand Final on now.......great memories. 🤩😍
Can’t watch,
just in case we end up losing

our history and all that.

:D

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can’t watch,
just in case we end up losing

our history and all that.

:D

What a wonderful team........just watched the punch up.

Second quarter we are on fire.

I think we have got this Saintly.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a wonderful team........just watched the punch up.

Second quarter we are on fire.

I think we have got this Saintly.
Ok on your optimism, I’m going for an 8 goal win.

fingers crossed

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
I just had a fantastic idea.... a bolt from the blue... I got it partially by looking at the photo on the membership site..

Why not put together a boy band with the high profile guys coming out of contract next year. The band would:

1. Jordan De Goey
2. Brodie Grundie
3. Darcy Moore
4. Scott Pendlebury
5. Jayden Stephenson *

* Stevo is in the group to appeal to the under 5's.

The guys wouldn't need any singing talent because you dont have to be able to sing to be a singer - the key is technology. Obviously a few dancing lessons would be needed - we can use that ex-dancer that does the stretching routines with Ben Reid. Which is another advantage to forming the group - the reduction in hamstring injuries.

I suggest a tour each year during the season break and the high altitude chamber can be converted into a recording studio to lay down the vocals....

If we get it all set up by a creative accountant, I think the boys could make a squillion outside the TPP...

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Roy Morgan did a survey of footy supporters....... here is an interesting extract from the 2018 survey.....

Collingwood supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘I was born to shop’
  • ‘My pet is a fussy eater’
  • ‘I feel less safe than I used to’
  • ‘I enjoy buying magazines’
  • ‘I drink less beer than I used to’
Richmond supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘It is important to have a full social life’
  • ‘I feel comfortable giving my full details over the Internet’
  • ‘I often read Internet pop-up ads’
  • ‘I always read the business section of the newspaper’
  • ‘I drink more premium beer now than I used to’
Sydney Swans supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘I love to do as many sports as possible’
  • ‘I’m concerned about my cholesterol level’
  • ‘TV advertising often gives me something to talk about’
  • ‘I like to drink wine with my meals’
  • ‘Imported beer is a waste of money’
West Coast Eagles supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘The Government is doing a good job running the country’
  • ‘I often enter competitions run by newspapers, magazines or radio stations’
  • ‘I don’t have time to spend cooking’
  • ‘Beer is often a good way to start the night’
  • ‘I sometimes buy drinks that boost my energy’

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
“We love our horses”
”our horses welfare always comes first”
These and other utterances have been heard since the 7:30 report of a few weeks ago.
So now, in the interest of the horses health, the authorities do CT scans which reveal weaknesses in horses that may lead to injury or death if forced to race.

So why do the “lovers” of their horses now say they will explore legal action to be able to force the horses to race?
Just another example of the money being more important than the life of the animal. All in the name of entertainment and money making.
Dirty, dirty industry.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
i read the article on daniher by dynamic damo. Damo was scathing in his statements after the trade period about how sydney had let daniher down by not getting the deal done.

Not surprising, the story has changed now that dynamic damo has spoken to Tom harley and has been given the inside story from the swans side.

The lesson is that clubs need to be mindful of dynamic damo's bitchiness whenever he is left out of the loop. He immediately veers into a path of righteous morality and sits judgementally on the right hand side of god, casting down stones of all those who seek to undermine his position of gatekeeper of everything AFL

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just had a fantastic idea.... a bolt from the blue... I got it partially by looking at the photo on the membership site..

Why not put together a boy band with the high profile guys coming out of contract next year. The band would:

1. Jordan De Goey
2. Brodie Grundie
3. Darcy Moore
4. Scott Pendlebury
5. Jayden Stephenson *

* Stevo is in the group to appeal to the under 5's.

The guys wouldn't need any singing talent because you dont have to be able to sing to be a singer - the key is technology. Obviously a few dancing lessons would be needed - we can use that ex-dancer that does the stretching routines with Ben Reid. Which is another advantage to forming the group - the reduction in hamstring injuries.

I suggest a tour each year during the season break and the high altitude chamber can be converted into a recording studio to lay down the vocals....

If we get it all set up by a creative accountant, I think the boys could make a squillion outside the TPP...
Stephenson is contracted until the end of 2021.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Well there's your first mistake right there.

Guilty as charged. My only defence is that it's difficult to go to the AFL site and not read a dynamic damo article. And I have to admit that I was interested how he was going to "anal eyes" the daniher saga after he did his post trade period snotty routine on the Swans....I wasnt surprised when he backtracked in the article and painted Harley as pure as first snow. So it's either read a damo article or watch the cricket.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Hi all. Pardon the intrusion, but just wondering if anyone has a list of the top 10 from the 2012 Copeland Trophy? There's an article online but can't get through because of the paywall.

Thanks.
From AFL Record Season Guide 2013:
2012 Best and Fairest
1 Dayne Beams 205
2 Scott Pendlebury 170
3 Dane Swan 147
4 Steele Sidebottom 133
5 Nick Maxwell 96
6 Darren Jolly 94
7 Jarryd Blair 91
8 Harry O'Brien 88
9 Travis Cloke 86