Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know they were anchored not docked. And you have explained the food deliveries. I too was wondering if alcohol is cheaply and freely available because many would be climbing the walls.

Quarantine vessels must stay at anchor. Docking defeats the purpose. Interestingly and not without reason, todays quarantine flag is the yellow Lima - which consists of four squares two yellow two black. Used to be just yellow but around the time that a certain football team came into existence, the black was added. Mariners know

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Quarantine vessels must stay at anchor. Docking defeats the purpose. Interestingly and not without reason, todays quarantine flag is the yellow Lima - which consists of four squares two yellow two black. Used to be just yellow but around the time that a certain football team came into existence, the black was added. Mariners know

There was an interview with an Australian couple in a windowless cabin in the middle of the ship. The food looked very basic indeed. They described as a cross between hospital and airline food, but it looked far more like the former rather than latter. I got the distinct impression that alcohol would not be liberally served up, if available at all. Given that 150 of the passengers have the virus, being anchored off shore where there is no chance to spread it beyond the passengers makes complete sense. The only time the couple were allowed out of the cabin was to spend a short time on deck segregated from other people every couple of days. The stalled cruise looked anything but fun.

There was an interview with an Australian couple in a windowless cabin in the middle of the ship. The food looked very basic indeed. They described as a cross between hospital and airline food, but it looked far more like the former rather than latter. I got the distinct impression that alcohol would not be liberally served up, if available at all. Given that 150 of the passengers have the virus, being anchored off shore where there is no chance to spread it beyond the passengers makes complete sense. The only time the couple were allowed out of the cabin was to spend a short time on deck segregated from other people every couple of days. The stalled cruise looked anything but fun.

No fun at all. I was just making a gag about the tigers. Being stuck out there would be terrible.

Around the same time as the “red light means accelerate” rule.
Rubbish, yellow means accelerate.

source.gif

hey swoopers!

last night i uploaded my 2020 Season Pump Up to my YouTube channel!
Have a look and let me know what you think!

My channel is pretty much pump up videos and previewing/reviewing games, news and other bs
if you like what you see, subs would always be appreciated!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what's happening with player sponsorship this year? I can't seem to find a thread on it.
There is a thread on it, but now l cannot find it you either

Does anyone know what's happening with player sponsorship this year? I can't seem to find a thread on it.

On an average weathered Melbourne day I felt the need to watch a Pies game. One of my faves actually, decided to put on the 2002 Prelim Final vs Adelaide at the G. Needed a bit of a footy fix.
So many of my fave players in this side.
Poor old J Cloke. Cost us the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back