Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i was browsing through the free pages and fell up this

The trades of 2020 ranked by David Zita. David who you might say? Well it seems that it was done by David, although its difficult to find the gutless wonder's name on the page. You have to look hard.

So who is David? What else could he be. An RMIT journalism grad. Maybe his mum helped him with the ratings. Remember to click on the link and read it. It's worth money to David. He's saving up to get his first razor.

1603800944816.png

i managed to nab a flight to nowhere ticket with qantas..... i had the choice of helping some of those suffering around the world, but I decided that it would be a wiser choice to invest in a flight to nowhere. I stoked.

The rumour on the main board re Gary Rohan/Tom Hawkins and the team physio has just made front page Herald Sun. That thread has some ripper posts btw.

The rumour on the main board re Gary Rohan/Tom Hawkins and the team physio has just made front page Herald Sun. That thread has some ripper posts btw.
Sadly is true, was told that about two weeks ago.

Oh Tom, Tom, Tom.
You could do much better than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i spent 5 minutes on this rohan thing. Sad about the baby and the breakup but these things happen in life. I saw that rohan's wife has 35000 people on her instagram. I just cant comprehend this whole social media thing. i think she made a mistake going public with her life. Best to leave it to her family and friends and click another instagram person.

latest news is that mason cox is leaving footy to be secretary of sport in joe biden's administration....

1604807808755.png

you are putting down women for no good reason
Am I?
I was talking about the rumour that Tom whacked Rohan. Without leaving a mark!
Yes Tom, you could do so much better.
Butyou can choose to read my mind however you want. You do make a living from mind reading don’t you?

oh sorry i apologise , I should have read the story, i assumed Tom slept with Rohans missus. My fault
No stress.
Rereading it I can see how it could be misinterpreted. Maybe I should have been clearer.
But seriously, I’ve seen Tom doing boxing during training, and he is a man mountain. The guy should have had concussion at the least!

No stress.
Rereading it I can see how it could be misinterpreted. Maybe I should have been clearer.
But seriously, I’ve seen Tom doing boxing during training, and he is a man mountain. The guy should have had concussion at the least!

I couldn't work out how it could be misinterpreted. I suppose I dont spend hours looking for ways to misinterpret comments. I need to try harder.

In a similar vein, John Newman just got sprung for a tweet that he will never be sorry for. Dave Hughes had a go at Biden's speech patterns without evidently knowing about his stutter.... so Dave is in the dog house.

In the final analysis, the world is so much fairer and freer because of all this good work. I wont mention the people in war zones, in slavery, oppressed generally and having difficulties in finding enough to eat.

I was just watching the film selma about ML King. Millions of god fearing christians were kind to their fellow whites and made sure blacks didnt get anything near to equality.... and yet they were model christians. The social media world is so different and so much the same. I wonder if people who cast the stones at attention seekers like Newman, have a look at their own backyard before they do.

Someone should tell the collingwood media people that they are using a year old 2019 banner to promote NAIDOC week for this year. I checked the NAIDOC site and they provide ready-made resources....but the collingwood people must be on holiday somewhere. There's a NAIDOC chat in there too... comprised of "three of our indigenous women".....just a catch up chat i think... I didnt watch it because i didnt want to intrude into a chat by people i didnt know. It felt very inclusive though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back