Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Are we changing our game plan by deliberation?

• Yes but only because of the stand rule

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
The personal abuse on this site is getting out of control. I love banter and a bit of good natured name calling but some cross the line. That comment by Silky about a posters mother should not be said even in jest.
starting to detract from the enjoyment of the majority here.
On a light note far removed from the abuse and vitriol that you believe now permeates the threads, does your username derive from Billy Bunter, the fat English schoolboy who feasted on assorted cakes and pasties in the books popular with boys in the first half of last century? Or are you far too young to have even heard of that Bunter?

1619067313574.png

Last edited:

bunter

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
On a light note far removed from the abuse and vitriol that you believe now permeates the threads, does your username derive from Billy Bunter, the fat English schoolboy who feasted on assorted cakes and pasties in the books popular with boys in the first half of last century? Or are you far too young to have even heard of that Bunter?

View attachment 1108790
thanks mate

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Margot Robbie's Shaving Team...
Thank god we dont have this kind of harassment of people with excessive Adipose tissue anymore....

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Margot Robbie's Shaving Team...
Surely in such an ad-hoc thread, the question should be "why aren't there more polls here?" Don't those polls that don't come to fruition still deserve our respect and consideration? I think we need to make a stand for all those unloved polls.
if we're going to do unloved polls, then we should also do unloved czechs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love those comics (loved I should say). But I've no idea why you posted 4 pictures of Asterix either
Hmmm...
so... the fact I said I had a name for the loud broadcasters at the game, but when I typed the actual word only “picture of stated character” appear doesnt mean anything to you?
Think about it.

Scritchyscroony

Where'd me kids go?
Mar 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
Hmmm...
so... the fact I said I had a name for the loud broadcasters at the game, but when I typed the actual word only “picture of stated character” appear doesnt mean anything to you?
Think about it.
Oh so you typed in Obelix but they only had picture of Asterix. I get it now.

Remove this Banner Ad