Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is deeper and darker than even seems possible. A long way down if I just keep digging.

I tried to die when I was 16, and failed only by a fluke when my foster brother found me. He was so angry with me, and couldnt work it out. I wanted real hard to try again when I was 21 and came pretty close, but something in that last time came back and reminded me how part of me was glad to still be around.

Now even when I'm at my darkest, and part of me wants to not be here, I know I wont, I know I shouldnt do it, and I get help, but I probably wouldnt have but for that experience of coming very close.
Ok.
I think I get it now, and thank you, and others for sharing these personal insights.
I’ll try and do my best to not engage in debates that may cause problems in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.
Appears you are.
Absolutely not.

I was just trying to figure out what you could say about that article that you think would get you a ban?

Anything about the ASADA scandal can get you a ban.
And this fellow was involved in that scandal.
Rubbish, there's been plenty of posts on here about the performance enhancing cheating of Essendon.

Great way of saving $6-7 per bag of manure for your lawn and kipo is to go to Bunnings and ask if it's ok if they can discount the s**t that has damaged plastic for the price of a $1 or $2 re.

Managed to to pick up 14 bags of the s**t with a retail price of around $126 for $28 re. I promise.. I did not damage the bags myself re. I swear re.

I'm a f great re.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back