Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have thought they could spell this bloke's name correctly:oops::
View attachment 619512
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2019-02-14/travis-cloak-life-membership-speech

Travis Cloak Life Membership speech

Hear from Travis Cloak at this years AGM on his life membership
Fixed now!! Good to see!
1550195614539.png
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2019-02-14/travis-cloak-life-membership-speech
Travis Cloke Life Membership speech

Hear from Travis Cloke at this years AGM on his life membership

The Clokes should also get life membership for services to T-shirts.

Remember David rocking up to his sons tribunal in a Mikes Hard Lemonade T-shirt?
No, I don't remember that! You must have an oversized brain to fit all this "oddball" stuff in!!

Edit (now I can vaguely remember it!):
1550235723869.png
They always were an interesting bunch, the Cloke's!

Last edited:
No, I don't remember that! You must have an oversized brain to fit all this "oddball" stuff in!!

Edit (now I can vaguely remember it!):
View attachment 620077
They always were an interesting bunch, the Cloke's!
Yes they are.

David is a bit particular, but overall he’s ok too.
Just likes a good deal or a better deal for the family.

Was a really terrific player for us.

With Jason’s suspension, it probably did hurt quite a bit for the GF.
Suspect David got some dollars to wear the T-shirt.
At that time Mikes hard lemonade was being pushed hard by the makers.
It’s a nice lemonade too.

Wow just got another BF trophy for achieving 30,000 likes. Pretty lucky since I have some strong political views and despise Trump.;)
Considering your 30,000 plus posts focuses away from political controversy you’ll rack up likes like some rack up possessions.

Great to see Caff and Trav get life memberships well deserved to both and good to see Travis back at the club where he belongs.Just on David Cloke he was a very good player for us and never gave less than 100% when playing and although he was a Richmond person all 3 of his sons started at Collingwood and even if he did carry on a bit at times he did let all 3 boys start at Collingwood so that says much IMO.

Travis if he had kicked straight could have kicked 650 to 700 goals probably closer to what his talent deserved in my view but a fine player none the less,he was cooked when he left us but it is hard to see this for yourself and admit it and even harder to stop doing something you loved.

As I say no hard feelings and he is back where he belongs that is what I like to see from all our former players.

Wait, Caff got life membership too... I totally missed that.

That's great. Seems like a really good egg and quality clubman, hence his ongoing role at the club. Was a handy player too.

Did anyone get this email from AFL? Tickets not selling well? What a surprise, I for one am not interested in watching.

Thank you for renewing your membership for the 2019 Toyota AFL Premiership Season!
As an AFL Member in our 50th season, we've secured an exclusive 10 hour flash sale for Friday's AFLX tournament!
For today only, between 2pm - 11.59pm, Monday, February 18, you have the opportunity to access this years' AFLX with a complimentary general admission ticket!
To book your tickets, simply follow the links below.

Did anyone get this email from AFL? Tickets not selling well? What a surprise, I for one am not interested in watching.

Thank you for renewing your membership for the 2019 Toyota AFL Premiership Season!
As an AFL Member in our 50th season, we've secured an exclusive 10 hour flash sale for Friday's AFLX tournament!
For today only, between 2pm - 11.59pm, Monday, February 18, you have the opportunity to access this years' AFLX with a complimentary general admission ticket!
Fantastic.

PR at its best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got the email and thought exactly the same thing - offering tickets for free when only 3 days earlier selling them for $15 (never mind the fact that they should be no charge for AFL members anyway). Ticket sales must be abysmal

I got the email and thought exactly the same thing - offering tickets for free when only 3 days earlier selling them for $15 (never mind the fact that they should be no charge for AFL members anyway). Ticket sales must be abysmal
I agree think it is a risky exercise if players get injured for a mickey mouse game.

When did you get it?

whatever happened to Mikes Hard Lemonade?
I think it’s still around but in (non) select shops?

I think I’ve seen it around (cursory glance) but next time I’ll pay particular attention if it was exactly that.
Maybe I’ll even take a picture or buy it.

Does anyone have anything more than a minor interest in AFLX? It's just not that good to watch and there isn't even team alliances this year to suck people in.

New Rule.
  • At kick-ins, the man on the mark will be pushed back an extra five metres, and players will be able to play on from the goal square without first kicking the ball to themselves.
Does this mean no more goal square bounces for overstepping at the kick in. Surely if you overstep under this rule, you have played on!

Anyone else seen the rumours about .... I'm calling bull but idk

The pursuits of the idle lowlifes.

Make stuff up, no consequences.

Where’s tony two turds to add his dump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back