Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
gee there's some aggro about.....so please post responsibly. Some of us are on medication...
Tonight medication......

EBE18DB8-478E-42C2-9D3F-357228A45E5B.jpeg

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
A week or so ago ottoman got me thinking.

He was derailing a thread - think it was 'Josh Daicos' - by reminiscing about banana kicking a sock football into his parents' bedroom. Am guessing it was an intermission in his juvvie detention so a sweet moment.

It made me recall being in the bedroom of a super cute girl from my grade 6 year whom I'd had a crush on for a long time. Our parents had become friends and under sufferance she was chatting to me. When she left the room for a short time, I picked up the small teddy bear on her bed and played a little game of footy. All was going well until teddy went off the side of the Hush Puppy.

The super cute girl returned to me collecting teddy from the fish bowl. Teddy was sodden and the goldfish likely traumatised. The look on her face was telling: it said 'and this is exactly what I expected of you.'

No hugs.
At least the gold fish forgot the incident quickly.

Truth be told you didn’t need that girl. As I recall, Elle was her name. Nice girl. As I recall she got her break doing a TAB (soft drink not a lucky shop) commercial.

Nah, you didn’t miss much.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Whenever I feel sad, I go to the Richmond board, and read their preview thread leading up to the last year's preliminary final. Always cheers me up seeing how cocky they were. :)

Whenever I feel sad, I go to the Richmond board, and read their preview thread leading up to the last year's preliminary final. Always cheers me up seeing how cocky they were. :)
You should listen to their podcast the week of the prelim. It’s the most arrogant trash I’ve ever heard. I’ve listened to it multiple times and * do I laugh.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
normally if you sanction content then you allow it...but alternatively, you can sanction the people posting the illegal content which would mean that the people posting are penalised.... i just offer this as a point of clarification.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There's a nasty rumour being passed around referring to me and 10 inches. In reference to the accompanying photo, I just want to say that it was a cold day in the snow.

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gambling rumour?

More like some boiler room pump & dump.

Ahhh the interwebs.

Buckley refuses to deny the rumours!!

When asked what his club could do about such rumours, Buckley refused to engage with the issue and give it more oxygen.

"What we do as a football industry? I suppose this is where you want me to deny it so you can write about it?" Buckley said.

"I refuse to deny it”

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
actually referring to the TAB adds etc above, I've got a couple of calendars from the early 90s that I bought to hang up at work to annoy a baptist guy who worked alongside me...... more like undermine him.... anyway, they're been meticulously stored at the bottom of my wardrobe and i'd be willing to sell them to a person who was desperate for a genuine piece of australiana....the photos for all the months are guaranteed not to have been photoshopped...No surgeon has had his hands on them. No botox added. i can autograph them at no extra cost..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back