Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale Polly Farmer

All time elite great super star.

The greatest of all indigenous players.

RIP.

How is it that Geelong can get Ablett, Dangerfield and now Stevens looking at going there.
Why are they a destination club?
Do we need to put a surf wave facility into the {insert commercial name here} Centre?
Why aren’t we never seriously connected to stars on the move!

0F883D8A-DCD0-444F-96DB-17B5B975DB75.jpeg

How is it that Geelong can get Ablett, Dangerfield and now Stevens looking at going there.
Do we need to put a surf wave facility into the {insert commercial name here} Centre?
Adam Treloar, Dayne Beams, Taylor Adams were all keen to join the Pies and had demand from other clubs. We also don't lose too many we want to keep, which in effect makes us a destination club (eg Langdon, Sier, Moore, DeGoey). But we've also groomed our own (Sidebottom, Grundy, De Goey), meaning that players like May, who did wish to come to us, could not fit in our cap.

Fox Footy now has the Bob show with Roughead..........really enjoyable.

Awesome career..........I wouldn’t mind him at the Pies next year.......he might surprise us just like his cousin?

And today’s newspaper the Hun has yet another story with Mick and Nanette.

Just saying.

The media.

A blow by blow account of Bartel and his marriage, new lady or whatever it is.

Dreadful as expected.

Media a sewerage system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the great blights in football is umpires paying decisions to the scoreboard.

Last edited:
Mark of the year

Can we please wear our Clash kit full time? It seems more often than not when we wear it good things happen.

Adelaide Rd 4 2018, Richmond Prelim 2018, Richmond Rd 2 2019, WC Rd 17 2019 and last night just to name a few examples.

Can we please wear our Clash kit full time? It seems more often than not when we wear it good things happen.

Adelaide Rd 4 2018, Richmond Prelim 2018, Richmond Rd 2 2019, WC Rd 17 2019 and last night just to name a few examples.
The black numbers on white background is far superior.
Looks better too.

When I went to the grand final I was (by chance in seats 10+9. 10+9=19 And 1+9=10- the last time we won the flag as we all know. Its coming home. Go pies

When I went to the grand final I was (by chance in seats 10+9. 10+9=19 And 1+9=10- the last time we won the flag as we all know. Its coming home. Go pies

The prophecies by numbers have started early this year. But why not? :)

We get them early before they are stars.......Treloar Adams Crisp etc

How many flags has this high price recruiting won for the Cats so far?

Last edited:
I’ve been away from Australia for years (back now). How can I watch previous games? For example, last year prelim against Richmond. If I subscribe to the afl app can I do it? Or what...

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back