Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks! So I’m a bit of a sucker for a spreadsheet and stats, every week for every game of the H&A season I’ve allocated votes in my own Brownlow Predictor. I did it mainly for myself to sit down on Brownlow night and see how I go, but I thought I may as well share it! Click the link to our website below and check it out, much love :kissingheart:

A62AA455-91D9-4813-A12F-AAB881198195.jpeg

54BF173F-ECE7-4215-8DE0-7FEC3606BD80.jpeg

F2815441-0B0E-4FCD-854A-E70A6EB0E54B.jpeg

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey folks! So I’m a bit of a sucker for a spreadsheet and stats, every week for every game of the H&A season I’ve allocated votes in my own Brownlow Predictor. I did it mainly for myself to sit down on Brownlow night and see how I go, but I thought I may as well share it! Click the link to our website below and check it out, much love :kissingheart:

View attachment 735301

View attachment 735302

View attachment 735303
Great work there.
I think you’ll enjoy the count even more from a interest of matching votes.

Be curious if you cut all your votes to only give each match 3,2,1 and see your scoreboard?

(Your method is quite clever because you’re really building for some differential and allowing a bit more scope to view the big trends with the key players.)

In case any of you missed it, or never venture across to our women's footy page, our VFLW girls finished minor premiers for 2019, with 12 wins and two losses. We are playing the qualifying final against the Southern Saints at Vic Park, this Saturday, at 12.00. If by then you are already starved for footy, you could do worse than turn up and support the girls.

See barrackers thread, with detailed OP, here. Thanks also go to barrackers for his excellent VFLW work throughout the season. Now onwards to the flag.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Warning! Warning!
We were in Ireland last year and we had a Friday night free, so I thought the Mrs liked Shrek so why not?
Well, we walked out of the venue at intermission and the nice Irish doorman said “make sure you’ve got your ticket to get back in.”
Didn’t have the heart to tell him we were running as fast as we could to get away from the disaster that this stage show is.
Even kids, who you think would be enthralled, were going to sleep.
Truly awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Honest question not meant to offend anyone etc......

In this age of inclusion etc......does anyone else find it weird to have awards for the Indigenous Games Record Holder ?? I think it's great that Burgoyne is being recognised and it obviously doesn't offend anyone - so all good there - but it just strikes me as something that almost promotes the opposite of inclusion.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looking forward to watching Leon and Dids running about tonite in the legends game both could really light the game up at times

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
following on from the afl site naming its mock teams for this week, fox is going to have mock games throughout the weekend. Mock injuries and analysis will be available post games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back